Chapter 111: The Controller

Guys, I would like to remind you that I am part of theonionjunktion so if you have some free time, you can read their stories there.

================================
Chapter 111: The Controller
================================

Siva faced the Gaia and Hugo who were standing and waiting for him. "We came here to rebuke the Theocracy and convince them to divert all of their attention into protecting The North. Whether they do it or not, or if Romano will listen is up to those two but frankly, I don't care about the result. I will expect Romano to even throw a fit. For now, we have to complete our preparations in taking over this place and also confiscating a few resources."

When he spoke to here, he actually meant looting the Haven Dust Company of at least half of all of its assets and making them realize their folly. This was nothing more than a warning.

"Cortana. How's the cleanup on the other side?"

[98% finished sir.]

"Siva." Hugo called with reluctance but then made the correction. "Lord... Siva...... can I... if it's not so late, can I..."

"If you swear that you will never betray the Asgard and that you will strive to become part of it and to pour all your strength into making it the strongest country in the future, then I can think about your Cynthiana Republic joining my Asgard."

Hugo, delighted, knelt on the floor and put a hand on his right chest and swore the same oath of fealty as the Dwarf Prince did before him.

Siva nodded and accepted the oath.

Now that everyone here is of one heart, they can then proceed to the next step of their cleansing.

"Gather your forces, prepare to depart. We will be visiting your countries and absorbing them to the Asgard's territories after this. This might take a while so I will be giving you seven days. Gaia, return to Elf Forest to prepare your people and also inform the Dwarf Prince of the next stage of the cleansing. I don't want this information leaked out. Hugo, you also do the same. I will be handling things from here and controlling the forces to safeguard this location. The enemies won't sit around and will be sending retaliatory forces to take back what has been lost so your job is to use this chance to take the contract I've given you to cleanse your own people of the filth of the Bloody Church before I absorb them into the Asgard. You should start with your closest and highest ranking officials and then downwards. If they do not comply, you can just send them to join the other prisoners in the Prison Realm. I've already given you the keys in our mission here so you can use those."

After he spoke, Hugo asked, "What about those leaders from The Legion?"

"Them? They're already in another prison. The moment you used the other Prison Key I gave you that's specifically meant for them, they are all immediately sent back to the Asgard."

With this story, it would seem that there was nothing else to do here except to loot the Haven Dust Company and secure the place where the Blue Card Merchant Group used to be.

Siva will be taking charge of that operation now so they immediately followed the instructions, going back to their territories and leaving the two lovers behind.

After the paladins escaped, there was no more barrier shield spell placed in the room so Siva had to seal it again using his own methods.

Using a hostile party's own conference room as if it was theirs... would there be a greater insult than this one on their dignity as a Major Power here in the Southern Isles?

When they were finally alone, Scion collapsed into a tired sigh and fell on his embrace.

Siva felt her trembling body and was proud that she actually held on for long until the NPCs were all sent away.

Siva (Volume 7) Immortal AscensionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara