Chapter 105: I Am Sorry

================================
Chapter 105: I Am Sorry
================================

In the real world, RPG: Terroa sparked a lot of fire from different kinds of people in the society.

There are those who supported the breakthrough in technology and there are also those who hated the impact and the changes it brought to the world of the real people.

Many defended the rights of NPCs and many also established their "homes" with NPCs inside.

The PWDs (People With Disabilities), most of all, are the ones very supportive of the Virtual Reality realm that Panorama created... because while in the real world, they were looked down upon, but in here, they were heroes, adventurers, beautiful and handsome, but most of all... in here, they can become what they can't be in the real world. They have the freedom to decide who and what they're going to be.

The 'Bloody Church' was the culmination of all the good things RPG: Terroa had to offer; from all the best foods one could taste, to the best offers of wealth and pleasures one could only dream, they have it all.

So why wouldn't the Blue Card Legion not side with them when all the target of all of these things they, and the players of RPG: Terroa, have been doing all these time were for the very sake of all those things they've received from them?

And this world being just a mere game... is there something wrong with accepting free gifts?

In the real world, they converted all those Zentra and other treasures they received into U-Credits, and then converted them to genuine businesses and tangible properties to generate more wealth.

They don't know about how the rest handled their rewards on that day, but for Zaza and Redeye, it's because they are the ones that took charge of the security of the Merchant Group of The Legion that they at least understood a thing or two about the Cash Cycle and knew that to generate more money, they had to invest.

But that doesn't change the fact that the priceless Blue Card Merchant Group they've struggled to build and protect all this time could just fall in the hands of others just like this.

And so they rushed.

But who would have thought that on the way to the Business HQ, they'd meet someone?

He floated there in the air, red robe and all... and he emitted this baleful presence that the two right on that moment realized he was an enemy.

"Who are you?!!"

"Don't get in our way!"

The man didn't reply and just stood there, buying time, making the two later than they already are.

After a few more seconds, the man pulled out the Lancet Imperious since the other Fire Lord Set was worn by Tai Long who was his proxy in the Inner Continent, Laurasia, and spending time with the bored nonsense of Ares.

The man flipped his hand and the surroundings of Zaza and Redeye changed from the cityscape to a world of grey and shifting spatial walls.

It was an eerie sight.

...but all the more an eerie phenomenon.

They were trapped!

Without any word, the red robed man pointed the tip of the sword-lance at them, and then took his step, vanishes, then struck down on Redeye who reacted with a quick guard; pulling out a spear and slanting the body to defend from the attack.

A casual swing that didn't even look at all that kind of forceful from the momentum and the shifting of the body, and yet the weight of the glum-red body of the sword-lance created a loud impact, bending Redeye's spear and throwing him back like a kite that lost its string.