Chapter 016: Prisoner of Fate

================================
Chapter 016: Prisoner of Fate
================================

It was only 1.2% —but it was energy from an actual and genuine Elemental Dragon, enough to actually torch an entire army of men in a single moment.

Yet the BMA's [Energy Core] used it to power its main drive and make its performance better... so the idea of it was impossible to comprehend.

[Sir, adjustments are enabled with the additional energy to the Energy Core. Recharge time is now at 24hrs before the boost is used up. Our current Energy Levels are at 8%.]

Electra was stunned.

Although it was very simple for her to recreate a lightning prison, or even put more 'essence' into it to make it stronger, the fact remains that it was still really shocking for her to see her innate ability to be rendered useless just like that.

"I will come with you, no need for this prison." Siva said as he accepted the responsibility.

Although he didn't mean to sound arrogantly cool, but seeing him did it and hearing his words made Electra fume in anger —which was still a sight to see on its own.

He knew himself. If he doesn't do this, then there will be the sense of guilt that will torture him for as long as he lives... and although he can't bring them all back to life, at least he can accept punishment aside from death and detention that the Lightning Kirin Tribe will bestow on him.

"Please, lead the way." Siva prompted respectfully.

Electra hissed, clicking her tongue. She stomped her foot on the ground and pointed at the far north of the forest, saying, "There is a passage way over there that leads to an underground cave tunnel to the Inner Continent..."

After she spoke, she summoned a lightning spear on her right hand and a lightning whip on her left.

Then she added, "Escape and I will bring you with me with or without your five limbs." (AN: trivia)

Siva gulped. He didn't doubt it. She would do it for he could really see just what kind of level of self-restraint she had been using to suppress the hate and anger swelling inside her heart.

Electra placed herself behind Siva within a flash of light and without further warning whipped his back that rendered Cortana screaming.

[Ah, that's.... that's good! More! Do it more!]

"Get a move on!"

"Ah!" Siva was surprised by something and he was forcefully pushed to his fours, with his behind on a gallery display for Electra to whip it.

"I don't have time to waste on you. Move it." She said coldly with contempt in her expression... in fact, looking at her now, with a lightning spear that looked like a long stick and a whip on the other hand... made her look more like a real queen of a certain fetish, than a dignified queen of a land.

Then, her whip lashed and hit Siva's hind again.

[More! More! Energy Levels are rising! Her whip is really full of energy, boss... make her whip you a lot more... tell her insults... tell her about how you wanted to slap her butt earlier... tell her about...]

"..."

Siva was stunned.

Just that one whip strike had charged the Energy Core of the BMA with 0.1% power.

should I listen to Cortana's advice or should I try to maintain my dignity and pride?

A conflict arose from Siva's heart... and mind.