Chapter 119: Vermillion Rockstar

================================
Chapter 119: Vermillion Rockstar
================================

He was the one clapping along with the two others while the last one had a (==_==) face looking at his direction.

"L-Lieutenant Armstrong... how long have you—"

"—we've been here the whole time. Thank you."

The one who answered flatly was a little loli with a pair of melons not appropriate for her size. And yet, with one look, her poise and her voice gave away that she was an adult.

"Eh? The... the whole time?"

"The whole time." She said in irritation. "Big sister Emilia showed us around and found you but from the moment she came, you've never actually even once saw us and only focused your attention to her the whole time." Though she said that flatly, it was still ladened with disgust and irritation. "Tsk. I can't believe that every Asgardians are just like its ruler... it's disgusting."

Tash Armstrong, Emilia's little brother, stopped his clapping and with tears approached and patted his shoulders before giving him a thumbs-up.

"I'm so happy for you, Anthony! You're actually the second person to actually last this long given my big sister's temperament. I'm so proud of you!"

THIS ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!!!

—hm? Wait...

"Second? Who's the first?"

"Dead. He wanted to prove his qualifications to my big sis so he fought a terrorist organization alone but ended up being killed. So technically, you're in first place in the list with just a single name in it..."

a list with only a single name in it...?

"Oi, oi, oi, don't speak something so ominous!"

"I'm not joking. It happened three years ago."

Anthony felt shivers on his spine where the little loli —given away as the one and only Red Pepper Witch "Coralline"— started laughing out loudly that gathered a few attentions in the crowd.

"Ahahaha... I take back what I said earlier. I should wish you good luck instead. Fwahahaha..."

Anthony looked at her and immediately knew her name from the list of his personal invitees.

"Oh, you're Lolita."

Lolita Corals —Coralline— shivered as she angrily stomped her way into him, "I eternally forbid you from calling my name!"

Anthony laughed and raised his hand in surrender before looking at the other two: "Oh, it's our thief, Pitou... I didn't actually expect for you to be a girl since your name is Seven."

Seven, the girl dressed in tuxedo, was actually a real and genuine lady and she cleared her throat when Anthony pointed her out, "Please don't ask why I am dressed like a man like this."

Right as she finished, the other girl on their group, a girl in a watery green dress emphasizing a pair of busts that perfectly blends with her seductive curves, jumped over Seven (Pitou) and grabbed her chests like a tomboy.

"Like I told you before, you should massage these things regularly in order for them to grow!"

"Ah,.... ah... ah... please... please stop it, Niobe!"

It was really not appropriate for a lady of such sex appeal to act like a tomboy without care for their surroundings but it was a good thing that it was on a remote corner and Tash Armstrong's huge build and intimidating muscles drove away all eyes that wanted to peek at the (lewd) scene.