Chapter 107: The End of The Legion

AN: Alright, everyone, just a simple reminder of all the core members of the Blue Card Legion and their current circumstances......

01) Gats – Arthur (incapacitated)
02) Kladis (The Conqueror) – Lancelot (host of Lord Eros)
03) Kira (The Spy) – Tristan (with Lord Eros)
04) Paris (The Muscle Head) – Gawain (ONLINE)
05) Mouse (The Superstar) – Kay (Conclave)
******Panorama Payroll
06) Genevieve (The Enchantress) – Bedivere (ONLINE)
******Panorama Payroll
07) Rhino (The Blader) – Gareth (ONLINE)
******Panorama Payroll
08) Hijack (The Afro-Samurai) – Gaheris (Conclave)
******Panorama Payroll
09) Hagrid (The Warrior) – Galahad (ONLINE)
******Panorama Payroll
10) Zaza (The Monk) – Lamorak (----)
11) Volga (The Prince) – Geraint (AWOL)
12) Redeye (The Red Eye) – Bors (----)
13) Cedric (The Wizard) – Percival (Retired)

*Cedric died at the end of Volume 4
*Volga is, well, he's King Candidate Zelga but he's termed AWOL in the eyes of The Legion

================================
Chapter 107: The End of The Legion
================================

"Do you guys have Battle-AIs?"

The two blinked but shook their heads. This was a lot easier if they have because Cortana could just give the security job to their Battle-AIs with a copy of a fragment of her Security Protocols.

"I will send you a security program. It will connect to my security company. I will also send two teams to protect your families like I promised."

The two of them were glad, for some reason.

They could tell that Siva wasn't actually a bad man in all respects. They don't know each other and all their feuds started only inside the game...

...and yet, because he didn't want them and their families befalling bad fates because of the wrath of their superiors, he was going to help them put a defensive line for their safeties.

"But of course, regarding their accommodations, I would have to trouble you to provide them. Can I count on you two on that regard?"

Since Zaza and Redeye were rich now that they can even buy a franchise business, it wasn't hard arranging secret houses for their secret guards.

"It's easy." "Already done." The two answered.

Siva felt that this problem was finished. So he pulls out his Player Panel and sent the program for these two. After checking that their identities and their addresses were right, the Echelon Network did the next phase of the security details.

When everything connected to the two's family are fully infiltrated by Cortana's bugs, the two of them became moths trapped in Siva's flames, as well as his responsibilities and his subordinates.

He clapped his hands, "Well, although it was yet to be officially made, I, as the King of Asgard, am welcoming you both in my Kingdom."

These words made the two of them astounded.

King! Siva, a [Player], was a [King] in Terroa! He was the first [Player] to be made King above all these powerful NPCs!

Holy mother of Megatron!!

This was news worthy of millions of credits!

—its name... was the Kingdom of Asgard.

Right now, these two caught in the fires of Siva's real world issues —his secret war against Alfred Pegasus, the killer of Samantha, creator of the Universe System used by RPG: Terroa... and the true master of the Devil Gods— didn't yet know the significance of this declaration.