Chapter 109: Amanda Snaps

================================
Chapter 109: Amanda Snaps
================================

"You can spit on a warrior but you can never ever humiliate their pride!"

"Do not go too far, Siva!"

The two Paladins, especially the junior of the two, had sharper tongues than their spirits.

"Is that so?" Siva coldly replied, "But as far as I know, I can still kill you here right now."

"Then do so, but know that the wrath of the Gods will befall upon you!"

"Wrath of the Gods..." Siva murmured it and kept on looking at the two of them. Although he did not like the life he had back then during the Ragnarok Era, it doesn't mean that he couldn't use it to pull the curtain off the face of these Paladins. "Let me challenge your Gods then. If they're really just like you said... then when I kill you two like vegetables on a chopping board, I expect that at least one of them will be appearing in front of me! Oh, how I wish to meet one of them Gods right now..."

Siva's eyes had a unique shine underneath the mask and yet, as hidden as it plainly was, the two Paladins felt that he was really going to kill them in the next two or more moments.

A slowly raised hand felt like an eternity and yet the glowing will of the Divinity of the Gods that should have been protecting them still did not react to their call.

Siva's hand reached its apex and he made a hand-chopping gesture. The first one to die was the Junior Paladin right next to the Grand Paladin.

"In the end, your Gods are nothing more than just a bunch of traitorous cowards." Siva didn't wait for any reply and his hand descended.

The Grand Paladin can't turn his head as it was locked in place by Siva's Neo-BMA. But still, he heard something chopped and something split, before something fell to the carpet with a thud.

On his peripheral vision, he saw his junior fall to the side, silent, dead. The Grand Paladin paled as he felt anger and fear at the same time.

Furious at the fact that Siva dared to kill them, the messenger of the Supreme Pontiff, the hands of power representing the Gods' Will; and fear at the fact that Siva's words may not seem to be as bare and groundless as it seems.

He just killed a God's Knight, yet the wrath of the Gods did not befall upon him. The taunting insult and resounding mockery at the Gods were ever present when Siva called them traitorous cowards.

And yet there was still nothing, no "Wrath of the Gods" befalling Siva's head.

"One is dead. One is still alive. Where's your God now, dear Paladin?" Siva had a sneer on his face as he talked and raised his hand again.

Even the trio around him was looking at the hand that signified Siva's cruelty with a distinct look of amazement and wonder at his actions.

Of all the people, perhaps only Siva could do this kind of fearless stunt to blaspheme the Gods of Terroa. This was such an astonishing feat.

"Do you have any last curses to say? Or are you going to admit your mistakes? For all I care, I will be only killing your lives. I don't care whether you ascend to heaven or fall to hell. But one thing I can say to you is that there is no hell. This world we are living right now is the hell."

Siva only gave the man five seconds to think and upon the fifth second, he summoned the Black Dragon Sword of Triune on his hand to prepare for the execution.

Raising it high, the Grand Paladin began to sweat as he looked at the jet black blade.

If he was using Elvira's Legacy, he could have insta-cast a spell already but alas, he was using the "blessing" given by the Divinities of the Gods, and those Gods would never ever dare to lay their hands on Terra... much less Siva who they feared deep into their divine bones.