Chapter 033: Fear the Cardinal

================================
Chapter 033: Fear the Cardinal
================================

Siva had already decided that he will take charge of the Blood Dragon God Church and so backing out of the situation did not even enter his thoughts.

are we going to survive this?

If he was only a little bit stronger, he could fight a battle of attrition against these five within 3minutes with the help of the [Artemis MOD] and IPU's 50m short-distance teleportation.
(AN: reminder, the [Transcendent State] is coined from the Artemis MOD Siva received from Cramer in Volume 2)

But there are too many of them. Even if he wasn't being affected by the Blood Prison, there are still the Vajras who will be subjected to suppression as soon as they approached the vicinity of the spell.

And with what he'd seen and what he'd read about the Blood Prison of the Bloody Church, it was real and frightening thinking about the power they held in their grasps.

"No other choice. They're building an Ark Gate to connect Horbe into somewhere else, possibly for reinforcements or something... I can stop them!"

Siva didn't waste words and left a Mini Realm in the underground place and passed through on another as he appeared above the city of Horbe next.

This was a gigantic city.

By a flip of his hand, three items disappeared from his palm and into three different locations.

With the help of a few parts to carry them in place, the three items formed a triangle and locked the 'space' within their domain.

These were the very items themselves that locked the space in Alexandria during Kladis's siege. It will prevent any form of teleportation in its confines.

Of course, the Mini Realm was also affected.

Unless Siva upgrades the [Inventory Plus Ultra] in the same level as Gabriel's mastery, he could only wish on the day that he can travel freely through the fabrics of space.

When that was done, he flew outside the domain of the three Space Locking Pillars.

After a few minutes, through the messages passed on by the Liberty Drone with the group Leader, he knew that a struggle had finally begun with the 800 outside the city.

"It can't continue for more than a minute."

Siva looked into the distance and took a step. After an instant of the space fluctuating, he vanished as he appeared next on the location of the battle on the eastern side.

30 Vajra against 800... with the Blood Prison active, even though these are 30 Gods battling mere 800 mortals, the suppression of the Blood Magic still proved that it was a lethal counter to all things.

"No. Something's not right..." Siva noticed where the reason why it hasn't finished yet.

There was someone in the middle of the Acolytes and he was giving orders while powering up the Blood Prison Formation with his own Mana.

Siva had long noticed that Priests and Priestesses wore the same robe designs and he also had seen the robe designs of a Cardinal.

If so, then this third design...

"A Bishop! What in blazes flames a Bishop doing in this group?!"

Siva felt scared by the manpower the Church had put in this operation tonight.

He felt really scared.

If he hadn't casually thought to deploy that Liberty Drone earlier, then this calamity would've befallen Horbe —with them being unable to do anything.