Chapter 126: Dragon Meets Tiger

================================
Chapter 126: Dragon Meets Tiger
================================

Rainbow lights flashed in front of him and his view of the event venue's dim halls was gradually replaced by a seemingly imposing luxurious study with a large window on a wall and an imposing red leather, wood-lined office chair behind a desk.

"This is surprisingly elegant."

One look and you'd know the room was adorned with Victorian-styled furniture and the furnishings were padded from genuine leather ,and coated in vivid cold-processed lacquers, varnished in one-directional one-0sided strokes that give an overall impression of the entire thing being made from a single trunk carved slowly to be its current shape.

Rex felt for his body and Cortana's voice echoed from his mind.

[Scan Complete. Boss, the avatar you're using is a little bit similar to the Avatar rendering-ID used in Terroa but there are subtle differences between them. One being that this avatar does not register any avatar-added improvements from this side. I would also like to inform you sir that processing the entire situational data of your location took an entire 0.01% of all my data-processing capability.]

Rex was a bit surprised by this information. Take note that Cortana only needed 0.0001% of all her data-processing capability to handle all the tasks he gave her back in Terroa.

As such, for this entire room alone to take up to 0.01% of her capacity is already speaking enough of the amount of data available in this room alone.

It was an increase of 100% so it's impossible to be dismissed as mere concurrence.

'Is it because of the increased internal time rate?'

[There is an active data-scanning attempt that was happening in the background and holding it back and delaying it while feeding it false information is what's taking most of the processes. But all in all, sir, there is no need to update the security threat level. I can handle it from the outside with ease.]

'From your analysis, is it possible to split my mind just like when in the game? After all, we have an ample breathing room, right?'

[The situation is unstable sir and there's a large possibility that they will do something that's not in our prediction range so it is safer to assume our current setup until I get a proper anchor in this private server of theirs.]

'I see. Then I'll leave the external scanning to you and Lily. Make sure to keep Amanda updated so that the Asgardians are informed to react if the situation demands it.'

[Yes sir.]

Although it was preposterous for Rex to demand for the Asgardians to "react" if something do care to happen, what he actually meant by that is for the entire to escape and not associate themselves with him or his name.

With Lily and Cortana working in the background, they can at least make sure that the Asgardians will be able to escape any immediate threat.

Rex heaved a sigh and then looked around him. A thought entered his mind as he clenched his fist and stared at the window on his right.

There were white puffy clouds outside and a wide field of grapevines full of the purple fruits ripe for a bountiful harvest. It gave the impression of you being in a farming location in Italy or Rome.

From what he could tell from his position the moment he was 'transported' here, he would seem to be a guest and the chair behind the desk in front of him was for the host of this place.

Siva (Volume 7) Immortal Ascensionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें