Chapter 103: The Rankings Changes

================================
Chapter 103: The Rankings Changes
================================

"I will say it once again." his voice rung again, not giving anyone a chance to reply nor speak a word in refute. "If you as much as hinder me or make this expedition's preparations go to waste, I can assure you that you will suffer in the real world."

When these words rung, everybody felt an icy chill run down their spine as they realized that this guy was actually a [Player] just like them.

But to be the leader of those NPCs...

As they thought of this, they suddenly recalled a certain individual who has the ability to actually do just this very deed itself.

"He's Siva!"

Surprisingly, the first to voice out this realization was none other than Randall.

Like a wave, the realization struck like a cold pail of water falling directly on their heads.

—and the one with the most violent reaction was, of course, Zelga himself.

After all, Siva was his sworn enemy.

"I'll kill you!" he roared. He pulled out his Dragon Sword that was given by Blue Draco and jumped out of the Warship, a booming sound of his Flight Gear kicking up air behind, and he slashed at Siva with full sincerity of chopping him in half.

Siva didn't move and let him come close. Then, when everybody thought that Zelga had attacked so suddenly and so fast that Siva wasn't able to react in time, they saw the target of the attack just raise his left hand and met —no, received— this 600-STRENGTH-stat attack with his bare hands.

"Crazy!"

Everybody forgot that they were still inside the Walled City of Mundus. This was a Safe Zone!

But contrary to the expected explosive sound and someone in red fiery robe being knocked back by the attack, there was only the sound of something metallic hitting a solid rock.

CLANG————!!

And the sword was stuck on Siva's hand while the leader of their expedition force from Jeremiah in a delirious disbelief of his 600 stat attack not only received by his mere hand, but his True Dragon Sword actually not even making a sound when it landed on his red-armored opponent.

Even more frighteningly impossible was the fact that Siva, despite floating in midair without using any flight gear —just like back in Jeremiah— was not even by an inch pushed back by his maximum strength attack.

"Y-You... how did you..."

"I warned you." Siva's voice coldly rung and with a flip of his palm, an eruption of fire exploded from his body and everything —including the Warship behind their group— had been subjected to Siva's [Fire Realm] and punished with its scorching high-grade temperature.

This fire may not take effect on someone with at least 90,000 stats like Ares, but for mere mortals, it was a "fire" hot enough to burn them tens even hundreds of times over.

And to make matters worse, because this wasn't a Red Zone, they can't die to escape the tormenting heat of this infernal fire.

Even more, this was a fire only enough to make them all suffer mental torture but wasn't enough to make them die even they wanted to.

At the same time the Fire Realm erupted, there's a silhouette of a 4-meter large humanoid image that appeared behind Siva.

Like an avatar from hell, it was nothing more than just a humanoid silhouette and yet, seeing this, an image of horror strung up upon their heats.