Chapter 113: For The Vessel (2)

================================
Chapter 113: For The Vessel (2)
================================

[His] goal of breaking Siva's spirit to corrupt him is on-going. First, [He] ordered the corruption of his friends that led to the fall of Mitra by Siva's very own hands. It was a success. Siva's spirit was now weak, so weak that [he] could smell its scent.

The anger boiling in his blood, Siva pointed them all to the LAGRAM Armada. [He] was happy. The more Siva burned, the angrier he got, the closer [he] gets into [his] success.

Cycles passed...

Siva only became stronger and stronger. Yes, the guy eventually met all the Primordial Gods' erratic recognition, but to [him], the stronger he was, the better. Because the [Vessel]'s strength in the end was also going to become [his] own strength and to his delight, Siva's power only grows even more the more wars he fought.

Eventually, Siva's anger met the saturation point and his patience had run thin. He wanted to vent his revenge and he had proposed to attack the Devil Gods first before they become stronger than they already are now.

To [him], this short patience he showed was a gift, an opening that must be exploited.

It was time to deal the big blow.

So, [He] ordered the attack on Terra.

It was a very elaborate plan and the result couldn't be even more perfect.

Siva's already fragile spirit became even weaker as Baal's provocation, Eros' threat, Invidia's face, Gyoolu's size, Sefirah's strength, and Lucifer's battlefield control forced the last of his patience to run empty. He exploded. Siva's battlefield execution couldn't even be more splendid.

It was time to act. Although the plan met a lot of contradiction, Lucifer's arrangements still made it possible and everyone had no choice but to say yes and agree.

The secretly half-corrupted and brainwashed Terran Gods incited the idea and Janus even had to make a personal appearance and try to protect Terra..... only to be met by catastrophe.

With Janus' command, [his] plan went even better as Terra was forced to undergo reincarnation as a Mortal, breaking Siva's last remaining wits, as the chance [he] had worked on for millions of cycles eventually came to greet him with a smile....

....only to take it back shortly after.

To say it short, [he] succeeded. He managed to actually and totally corrupt Siva and take control of his body but then, Siva's [Divinity] who was fused with "that guy" reacted with [Terra's Seal], totally mutating along with [his] own divinity who was already welded into Siva's body, creating a three-layered [seal] that ruined everything.

Yes... it totally ruined everything about his plans.

To explain what happened: Siva stole [his] divinity and then morphed it "along" with his own, creating something even more unique, elevating his own existence into something on the same level as the divinities represented by Terra and Janus.

—no.

To be more exact, "that guy" had always been one of them; one of the Trinity Gods.

All those times he was quiet, it wasn't because he was gone, but it's because he was looking for that one single chance to breakaway at everything that has been binding him to [this] Universe.

He had successfully «merged» with the [Vessel], both in body and in mind.

The plan [he] had been secretly thinking of, was, or rather, has always been, the plan of "that guy" all along as well —–and [he] was one step too late from the very beginning!