Chapter 095: The Cliff at the End

================================
Chapter 095: The Cliff at the End
================================

"Prince Duren!"

"He's crazy..."

"No, he's not. If Siva is indeed a God, then Prince Duren's actions should be understandable."

"I also want to kneel and pledge my allegiance to a God but..."

Many had different thoughts on why Duren, one of the rare Royalties in the entire Inner Continent, was crawling like a devotee of the Theocracy.

Gaia, who understood where he was coming from felt that the misunderstanding was big so she had thought to put a stop to it.

After all, contacting King Hugo didn't take long as she immediately tried to connect him and create a Conference Call so they can start the meeting.

Hugo's first sight of this "true meeting" was Duren coming at them like a crying dog, about to beg for food from his master.

It was unsightly, disgusting, and surprising more so for a rare Royalty, but before he could speak a word to reprimand his fellow royalty, Gaia already walked in front of the Dwarf.

"Prince Duren. Please stand up. It's not right for you to be kneeling even in front of His Excellency right now."

Duren, hearing the words, although it was spoken only to him in a whisper since they're physically in person within the Bardavon Kingdom, the closest Real@D people in the room right now still heard Gaia address Siva as "His Excellency", further deepening all of their initial thoughts about Siva's real identity with this seemingly fictional Asgard.

"Lady Oracle... thank you... thank you..." But the Dwarf Prince, ostensibly not hearing her, only put his hands in front and bowed at Siva again. "Your humble Lord, I, Prince Duren of the Dwarf Clan, son of Theron, son of Tolkien, a mere Royalty of the Dwarven Mortal Kingdom, is hereby vowing my loyalty to you... oh great sir... no... the Great Lord! Lord Siva... please, please, please accept this tiny me... please accept this humble servant's promise of service. I shall toil night and day for your cause! This humble Dwarf will dedicate his life and death at your beck and call. Please grant me this request, your Great Lord Sire. Allow this Duren to be the creator of your war weapons to fight the enemies of Asgard... allow this Duren to be one of your hands that will establish Asgard as the most prominent Terran Civilization in Terroa!"

Duren's solemn, teary-eyed vow and promise was so shocking and so astounding that even Hugo, a royalty and a powerful fighter whose dignity was created through his fists and not by his birth, felt scared. Just by looking at Duren's face and his tone of voice, anyone would feel that he wasn't at the very least bit holding back anything. Duren had indeed promised his entire life to serve Siva!

Gaia, who was closest to him, was even more in a shock than surprised. She never knew that the Dwarven Prince had so much on his shoulders that he would solemnly vow like this with just the assumption that Siva was a God... or an Immortal.

Has the Dwarves actually been suppressed by the Bardavon Kingdom to this extent, that they'll really bow down and forget their pride as a race just to be able to beg for a chance to revitalize the lost dignity they once-upon-a-time had?

Gaia's initial plan for inviting the Dwarves to come here personally is because Siva did indeed have a large stash of PNF in him. Even more, he had all of those 52 Item-making machines of the former Terran-Human Alliance. While their Alliance had greedily hugged the nine 52-types of machines, Siva actually owned one of each type, thereby securing a steady supply of these important items for the sake of the Asgardians.