Chapter 046: The Longhorn Fires

================================
Chapter 046: The Longhorn Fires
================================

Three bloody battle fronts... three groups went in smaller numbers compared to the last.

Maria was being sieged by the Bloody Church and blood currently flows in the streets of the city. It was a horrifying sight.

As Siva's drones flew, the scenes unfold for the eyes of the world to see; the game creators made this game so real it was both revolting and amazing at the same time ...in so many sense.

The graphics, the story, the gameplay, the complex physics of the environment, the AI of the NPCs, all of the visible, audible, and sensory elements of the game were breathtakingly real it ignites many kinds of emotions and inspirations at the same time.

And yet, as amazing as this world is, the sense of death and experience of fear could be traumatizing for many who were not aware of its implications.

RPG: Terroa is a game for hardcore players.

The more realistic its environment, the scarier and more horrifyingly real the experience was.

But even then... the spirit of adventure and the fun of playing games were also heightened to the max.

Siva chose to post it online as an anonymous name and share the sight for those who were thinking of playing this game like everyone else. He wanted all of them to see and know what awaits them here.

Terroa is just almost not a game. And he knew and feel that Terroa being a game world is nothing but scratching its surface.

Now, more than ever, Siva was convinced that this game was created for some other purpose that is not solely as a recreational game.

Although he himself hadn't a care at all for the sight of death and destruction, to the world, just all these red colors alone was enough to elicit disgust and repulsion to the morbid-haters.

Thankfully, Lily was smart and filtered the scenes for Amanda but to the rest of the world, Siva was just a cruel patroller. To add more spice to things, Cortana's voice was also narrating some things but was careful not to divulge any sensitive information that will lead to the world knowing Siva's location.

*****

<Alright. Everyone, listen up... I've already locked the local space in this city. None of them will be able to get out of the city but that also includes us; we also can't get out of the city via teleportation.>

When the message was sent, Volt's group was then reinforced by Gunslinger and Sword Master, with their retinue of [High Class Minions] surprising the two young ladies with him.

"D-Did you just..."

Volt looked at the rest of them. They knew about Siva's modern pursuit for the arts of Puppetry, but looking at these groups was just... shocking.

What more, on their visions, they could even see a label on each of their heads that doesn't exist in any way within the normal rules of the [game] they should be playing.

Samara, with her improved hover cannons, had her eyes in full circles from the surprise as she tested by removing her Communicator and then putting it back again.

The labels and markers, the beacon, and all of the location data on her visions vanished and returned as he did the actions.

"Oh my Gaaaahhdd~!! This is so awesome! You're plodding on something advanced here, it's actually scary... look just how you remodeled all of these Communicator Devices into something that could display marker labels! These aren't available in the features when RPG: Terroa was first sold to us!"