Chapter 085: I'm The King Of Asgard

Guys, I posted something in my Profile connected to this link "https://nextbeta.wattpad.com/reader" so please have a look-see and help me out.

In the meantime, please enjoy these ten chapters.

================================
Chapter 085: I'm The King Of Asgard
================================

Mohindra sighed, "It couldn't be helped. Although we're a neutral country, Horbe is still home to the most powerful Dragon Race and I myself am the Clan Leader after all."

Siva gave her a nod of understanding.

It didn't take long for them to meet the people in the front of the Southern Main Gate of this Walled City. When the 60m large "Warship Dindymene" approached their 1500 meter mark, it was still at its peak speed but in the next moment, as soon as it entered the 700m mark, it was already 1/3 of its previous traveling speed.

Based on its bulky structure, even if it's smaller than the usual size of a Warship, this personal traveling vessel of Siva was still a warship according to the Terrans' standards as such, to welcome this "warship" was also a contingent of four warships —150m in sizes— no less.

Entering the 200m mark, the bright orange red color of Dindymene slowed to a visible a halt until it was just 20m away from the welcoming party.

(AN: it's pronounced as Din-du-mee-nee)

Siva was the leader of this party and his arrival on this "glorious" way had earned the frown of those in the Warship above their heads.

When Siva's contingent finally stepped out of the eye-catching bright coloured warship, the warship itself disappeared in a ripple of space making the entire crowd marvel in surprise as to where it had gone through.

[It was a good idea you didn't install the cannons, sir, or they would have thought you've given the order for it to attack their city after a jump.]

"Aye. I know these Terrans' temperament. They'd always think they're above everyone else since they were living peacefully here in the inner side of the planet."

The Rewloola Retrofit Parts had 23 rearrange-able portions and their cannons can either be put away or installed in place.

With the 60m body size of the Dindymene, when these cannons are installed, one would only think of it as a fully armed dwarf gangster, with a sharp nose and guns on all sides.

The best part of it all, it can instantaneously travel here and there like a lively cockroach. If it can fire those cannons while it did so, what could happen to its enemies then?

Besides, what's even more frightening about this creation of Siva's is that it only needed one man to operate the entire warship... so it was only right and proper to call it Siva's personal vessel; or in other terms, his everyday Ferrari —with guns.

"Sigh... let's get this over with, I still have a Guild to destroy." Siva murmured this so that it was only Mohindra who could hear it.

When they were 10 meters away from the party welcoming their arrival, a flash of lightning came from the Terran side and a lovely girl jumped into Mohindra's embrace like a spoiled kitten.

"Mommy! I missed you so much!"

The surprised Mohindra laughed and embraced the "Ambassadress" who looked a lot like Electra, only seemingly more cheerful and approachable than her older, more mature-looking sister.

"I missed you too dear but... ahem. This is not the time to be acting like a child. You are in the presence of His Excellency... Siva..."

The girl's eye went wide and only noticed that in this group her mother wasn't the one on the lead and was instead this faceless-masked individual who was guarded by only a single "knight" holding a dull-looking red-brown Sword-Spear in hand.