Chapter 120: Queen

================================
Chapter 120: Queen
================================

At the mention of the "boss" the flustered Amy just then woke up from her trance and called out to the small happy group.

"Wait. I want to ask your name." she demanded as her gaze locked on to the red haired Red Metal.

Red Metal —with his real name disposed of by the group— was just about to reply when another girl cut in and stepped forth in front of her.

"Hey!" Amy snapped off angrily but the girl did not even look at her when she handed Anthony's little group something akin to sunglasses.

"Wear it. Fast!" she said.

"Eh? Anna?"

"Anna? As in our Anna... the Hawkeye?"

The girls were closer to each other and they were all aware of how each other looked like in the real world and their names. But to the boys, they were relying on their Communicator Device's Real@D rendering whose OS was modified so that the ID-tag of the ones on their contact lists will show the name of the person they were talking to.

It was a feature available only to the Asgardians as the OS of their communicators are all upgraded versions that Rex sent to their consoles, just how he did to Matt and the others' Comms devices.

When they saw Anna appear, she was actually with Elsie (or [Agatha] in the game) and both of them were NOT the usual because they acted like some sort of bodyguards with black butterfly masks that served like sunglasses —the same ones they gave to Anthony's group.

"They're here, hurry!" Agatha insisted.

"Wear them fast or you'll go blind!" Anna said.

The ominous words paired by their urgency made the group flustered but knowing that they were all Siva's "comrades" —with the risks being that they should expect shocking things to happen one item after another— they knew that these two's weird actions only meant that something is up with this place. Even Anthony, as reluctant as he was, wore the thing and as soon as everyone was equipped with the black-glasses, Anna declared:

"They're here."

———————HUMMMM!!

For some reason, a background music rung: it was the kind you'd hear on movies centering on occult phenomena; the sound when angels sing; like the sound of when the protagonist of the movie gets a certain power-up or something.

From the entrance, the two girls' gaze directed at that direction and even Amy and her girl group that unwittingly got caught in the flow of events, gazed over at that same direction.

BOOM!!!

And then... from the crowd around them... many girls screamed: "My eyes!" while the men blocked their visions with their hands, clenching their fists, gritting their teeth, enduring the massive amounts of pheromones radiating off from those two.

Amy, who was directly bombarded by the massive waves of their presence couldn't help but feel the shock as her gaze landed on the bright smile that's plastered on the girl's lips.

"It can't be...!!" she was very shocked.

As for the guy, aye, he wasn't someone handsome to write home about but the "air" around him was the type that you'd only see on someone that got laid —hard— not too long ago... like, just a mere few hours from that moment.

THAT was the air of superiority, the air of one that has ascended from the lower "V" realms and took that step towards true adulthood.

For those who weren't wearing the special glasses that Anna and Elsie gave away, they were blasted away by the two's aura and rendered insignificant as their presences became dim.