Chapter 025: Unraveling True History

================================
Chapter 025: Unraveling True History
================================

The Dragons' methods were really extreme and it was obvious that they don't hesitate on things once they've decided to do it.

A simple provocation from a Blood Dragon Church Follower was enough to incite an entire throng of City Guards to go into war... leading to them falling into Blood Prison traps —which then leads to them losing their numbers, with only a scant few making it back after a bitter escape.

Yes, he was reading his imagination right now.

They already happened. Many times, in fact, and the Vajras never learned time and time again. It's not that they are stupid or anything but it's just that the Blood Dragon Church's followers have ticked into their patience and thus the incensed Vajras time and time again rallied to avenge their fallen clansmen with every provocation NOT on a watch of a veteran City Guard.

'Cortana, based on what we have seen so far, how high is their winning percentage?'

[25% sir... and according to evidences, 90% of all their winning reports came from the times when a team outnumbers them on ambush missions.]

too low!

and considering that it was for ambush missions at that... in short, they lose 90% of the time!

——this is definitely instigated.

———the Vajras are losing their adults every time they went out for a kill...

Siva spent a few good hours studying the reports Matriarch Mohindra presented.

There are over tens of thousands of them —stack upon stack of paper files, leaflets, and boxes, full of recorded scenes and photographs saved on a few unique memory plates made by Water Dragon Magic— that if he inspected one by one would've taken him years before completing and by then, he would have trashed the "urgent" part of his tasks and goal of his self-missions.

Thus, he only picked up the ones ranked as [Intel] or a [Kill Report] which showed how the Vajras and the Church of the Blood Dragon God operated; as the rest of the reports were [scanned] to maximize his time efficiency.

Matriarch Mohindra also told him the stories as he read with the 3 Liberty Drones' help, guesstimating the entire picture of circumstances in the entirety of the Inner Continents by the time she finished narrating her stories.

In short, given the situation and history he knew —and now saw and heard— the Church of the Blood Dragon God had long since been a bane to this realm and only six years ago did they fully started their quest to assimilate everything in Middle Earth as theirs, establishing themselves as a third power which the Seven Dragon Clans and Terran Alliance could reckon with as extremely dangerous.

is it just me who knows that the Blood Dragon God is Vasuki? Or at least a former shell of him?

—–is it just me who assumes that perhaps this is the demons' plot to control the Inner Continents' power structure?

———I mean hello, this obviously has demons all over it... seriously... am I the only one at all?

The incitations within that notion are something he could imagine as dreadfully convincing. Siva knew that aside from the Gods of War and the Gods of Discord, who, by the way, are the very first ones to turn their coats over and embraced corruption back then —to forget their egos, to become [Supreme] and only pursue the manifestation of their divinities to the world dictated by the Devil Gods— there are no one else he could think of who had the abilities to ensure an elaborate scheme like this one would result in favor of the Demons' causes.