Chapter 081: Ma, I Caught Me A Big Fish!!

Guys, I posted something in my Profile connected to this link "https://nextbeta.wattpad.com/reader" so please have a look-see and help me out.

In the meantime, please enjoy the chapters.

================================
Chapter 081: Ma, I Caught Me A Big Fish!!
================================

Siva wasn't in the mood to attend the Conclave.

Tonight was the gathering and supposedly, it was yesterday that the Asgardians should be meeting but because of the kidnapping incident which was heavily covered up by the Local Government, the supposed planned gathering of Asgardians didn't happen.

It was supposed to be a day for them to enjoy but it became a day of rest for Volt and the rest.

Right now, it was early in the morning outside but Siva had lost all notion of enjoying such a rare kind of gathering.

His mind was poisoned by the thoughts of The Union making a move on his brother.

After the solo "baptism" of Stark, the deal "Mitra" and him had agreed upon was finally fulfilled.

Before leaving for the mission, Siva gave them a not-so-hard [side mission] of gathering supplies, potions, ammunitions, synthetic resources, and a few other specific resources Asgard needed.

Since they've already signed a contract perfectly stating that they'd basically become his Errand Runners in plain sight, might as well maximize the usage of this elite team of messengers.

For the sake of points, they'd do almost anything.

Now, Siva had returned to Asgard, sitting on the throne and thinking deep while waiting.

He had already sent the message to all of them outside in the real world and Siva chose not speak to anybody else as he sealed the Throne Room.

Leaning forward, elbows on his knees, Siva wore the "pontifex costume" he wore back then in the Walled City of Warjillis as he recorded a video that perfectly outlined his wrathful eyes while seated on the elevated golden throne.

Faint blue fog slowly drifts on his feet —the Mana slowly being gathered by the gathering formation.

The dimly lit Throne Room, adding that uniquely glowing faint blue fog added a sensation of cold anger and sinister intent as Siva's every word and gesture, while not looking away on the camera in front him, he did accentuated the smoldering fury he kept in his heart.

When he finished recording, he heaved a sigh as he closed his eyes, lean back and massaged his nose bridge with his left hand out of habit. It was useless in the game world but for some reason, it makes him relaxed so he continued to the habit.

With a flash of light, Siva's costume changed and he went back into wearing a red-themed garb with a scaled, edgy slender-feel presence in it.

—No.

Rather it being red-themed, the Fire Lord Set was a set of "clothes" with only the shin, vambrace, the collar of the body armor, and the edges of it, all being red and hard-looking. But the rest of the "clothes" were deep orange, golden yellow, and yes, different shades of colored red —to create the fiery feeling when looking at it. But all in all, it looked almost nothing different than Siva's very own trademark "white polo and black slacks" attire since the Fire Lord Set... just plainly looked like a red-themed casual formal clothing.

Wearing it now like that while seated on his throne gave an even more modern "regal" feeling to him.

Siva lay there lazily, trying to calm his breathing as he thought about the next steps to do just before he heads out.