Chapter 041: Another Unknown Event

================================
Chapter 041: Another Unknown Event
================================

Half of the whole event is being broadcasted on all local channels inside Terroa —meaning only half of this hot piece of news were on the scope of all the [players] on both worlds.

Only when this event blew in every Terran Nation did the players realize the scope of this incident. It was another global Terran event.

It was a new unannounced event and the higher ups of Panorama Corp are again in a state of quiet and angry discussion.

The [Call for Jeremiah] event was as expected one of the heaviest blows they've received since they started to publish this game and right now, just as they were trying to recover from the damage of the past decision, another blizzard was brewing.

And this time, they all knew it was more serious.

"Why can't we control it?" asked the CEO who was also the highest shareholder currently present.

"The game is going in a direction totally different from what we were told by that bastard Pegasus."

"One or two times is enough... but this time, this is just too unreasonable! This was not part of the story detail he had given us!"

This event happening right now, an unknown red-cloaked masked organization attacking cities and even taking over small Terran countries, dragging its citizens into specific locations, 'teleporting' them through a red-colored Magic Circle... the news had just been reported and it would seem that they've killed over tens of thousands of players in the last few hours since they were reported.

The entire event was a catastrophe.

It was sudden. There was no kind of precedent of this event ever being published —just like how the former ones have been thus far. It was unknown who triggered it but 60% of the speculations have been pointing to this event as continuation of the consequences of Siva's monopoly over the game's only Grand Quest.

This roused global dissatisfaction and the brunt of the impact was carried by Panorama Corp directly.

Players were beginning to get mad in fury. Some of them even took their anger to the streets with a few organizations setting up bounties of their own and even forming campaigns to strike at the Local Headquarters of Panorama Corp on certain cities.

The [players] are getting angry. Why is Panorama Corp not announcing events like these?

It was affecting their game, it was affecting business... it was affecting lives. Just how many players treated RPG: Terroa as their means for livelihood? If they can't play the game, they can't earn credits to buy food and live, to pay rent, and to pay subscription charges.

Don't they know that in the end, Panorama Corp is the sole loser in their secrecy regarding events?

Of course these big wigs of Panorama Corp knew of this fact but they can't do anything about it since they really have no idea what's going to happen next in the game now that they can't control Janus.

The CEO glanced over the Real@D projections of President Ethan and Carl, "Have you contacted the Princess yet?"

Ethan had an ugly expression, [It might sound a bit magical but we just missed her by a few hours.]

The CEO raised a brow, "What do you mean?"

Carl answered, [As soon as we landed in the airport, I received an email from my advance agent telling me that she and her friend, and a few others in her age bracket, had just boarded a G6 to attend an event hosted by us in Lausanne. The G6 itself was also owned by us, as it turns out.]