Chapter 030: Infiltrated!!!

================================
Chapter 030: Infiltrated!!!
================================

Is it really just for the purpose of sowing the seeds of chaos amongst the entire Terran Society?

"Urgh... the more I dig, the more I put myself deep in this matter, and the more I learn I am connected to all of this, the more I become confused as to the reason why... why are the demons so fixated with, no, why are they in a rush to conquer Terroa?"

[Sir, based on my analysis of the past posts of the players regarding missions that included Demons, the strings of Missions started around two months ago. According to the posts, 2 months ago, the Demon activities began increasing. It is also around that time that the conflict between the Sylphiadora Guild and Titan Goliath Guild started to worsen.][1]

([1]: guys, in this chapter, starting here, I will be referring to the time frame of the real world)

Siva felt shocked by this news.

The "War of Two Powers" was another matter that was connected to him.

Siva had a bad feeling. Still, to prove whether he was wrong or not, he asked Cortana, "Check some reports about Demon Commanders being sighted on important Terran Landmarks from beginning of the game to the current time frame."

It didn't take long for Cortana to finish the task.

[Research complete... from the start of the game until around nine months ago, reports about the LAGRAM Alliance's Demon Armada were always in mere sightings and no major battles occurred. Only around nine months ago, the Demon Commanders began appearing on Terran-controlled territories and for a Demon Commander attack... there is one report pertaining to a Demon Commander attacking a fortified base in Espada with his fleet.]

"What is that base's purpose?"

[According to the Intel we got here in Vajra's Vault, it was a base to protect Xargoal-05.]

"The Light Stone Mines!"

Light Stones are necessary resource for producing Anti-Plasma Tech equipment necessary for the war against the Demon Armada.

Before the War of Two Braves, the Xargoal Mining Towns weren't an important landmark for Terrans.

It was only during that war that the Xargoal Mining Towns who processed that important resource had become high-priority areas.

There are only 11 Light Stone Mines in Terroa and to protect these important places, forts and bases were built for them.

During the War of Two Powers, Mefisto destroyed Xargoal-6 and Siva was there when it happened.

It was their first contact and Siva could still recall how things started to change around him after that short meeting.

now that I think about it, he doesn't remember me and I didn't remember him as well... but there was a sense of danger on that meeting.

Connecting it to the Intel... the time when it all first happened, and then to his life...... this thin thread of suspicion Siva had about his connection to all of it had begun to solidify; and no matter how thin this strand of suspicion was, he felt that it was really his only link into solving the mystery as to why the Demon Armada was in a rush to conquer Terroa.

"It's definitely not about their purpose. I feel it. If the Terrans can't mine Light Stones, the defenses of the cities will weaken and the equipment will be useless against the Demons. Destroying the mines is a high-priority target for the Demons. If not, then why would Mefisto go himself to destroy one?"