Chapter 063: Making Buddies with the Execs

================================
Chapter 063: Making Buddies with the Execs
================================

——— 11AM —–
–— Holy Cross Cemetery ———

Rex stood in front of his parents' Mausoleum. It's only been 10 minutes since the entire process of cremating their remains had concluded. Now they are both in expensive and illegal ivory jars, sealed on marble and sunstone-adorned graves.

"Mom. Dad. Now, no one except me had samples of your DNA. No one can desecrate your bodies anymore. I promise... I will bring you back and I will also avenge your deaths."

After saying his silent prayer, Rex walked out of the mausoleum, greeted by five people who gave a respectful nod and began to also 'seal' the tomb of his parents.

Anyone seeing this mausoleum in the future will always be mesmerized by the fantastical feeling it had that was akin to an unknown culture of some civilization in some unknown universe.

Although useless, there are magical inscriptions, Runes, and Magic Circles and Symbols adorning the inside and outside walls of this mausoleum. It was something really eye-catching to the people.

Rex, by a bout of whim, placed these 'Warding Seals' and 'Misleading Misty Fog' Spell Formation in the entire mausoleum.

There are characters and words on it, however, but they were written on a script that no one can decipher... just like the Germanic Scriptures, or the Cypher Tablet in the CIA-HQ, or the Ancient Writings on the stone in the Eastern Island.

Except from those, the only written things that the people of the real world could understand were the words [Do Not Disrespect My Parents by Taking Photos or Videos of This Place] written on a sign at the very front of the mausoleum's front lawn square.

By this warning, the visitors of the cemetery will know who were buried here and by virtue of the human heart and mutual act of respect, they will have to first consider the words before taking a photo or a video of the mausoleum.

Rex gave the place one last glance and rode his bike away from the place.

*****

Rex's appetite can be said to be... ravenous.

Because of his unique constitution and the rate of adjustments that Cortana was continuously on work of, the energy consumption his body needs is actually reaching that of at least two perfectly healthy people, if not three.

And this was factoring that all of them are hungry when they consume food.

Thus, Rex had chosen to eat his meal on an eat-all-you-can buffet restaurant.

The sight of a long-haired handsome 6'3" (192cm) young man eating like a monster on a corner with only his luggage as his company was a sight on itself. It's not that Rex was actually like a pig who eats with their face, or a Goku who just inhales his meals; it's the fact that he's been at the buffet table three times already that made him a standout amongst the other guests.

Many attempted to capture his feat but for some odd reason, their Communicator Devices would somehow turn off or they would receive random calls, or their gestures wouldn't give any reaction, or they would be prompted to charge even if they were still full battery.

And then there's the manager of the restaurant.

When Rex was on his fifth plate, they began to notice. On his seventh, they began to frown. At his eighth, the manager wanted to approach him and it was only on his tenth that the manager had convinced him to leave the establishment.