Chapter 053: The Power of The Union

================================
Chapter 053: The Power of The Union
================================

Everybody was in a stunned silence.

"He used to be my pet."

Siva repeats, his broad grin going even wider.

It was a challenge to their minds.

"Millions of years ago, we fought in a war dubbed as Ragnarok. Back then, the sky turned dark as the endless Demons of the Devil Gods' Armada invaded the mother planet of this universe. In that war, the Terrans were on a losing streak and in order for them to preserve their civilization, they had to sacrifice Mother Terra's Immortality and put her into the Cycle of Life, making her a mortal. The Gods' decisions were seen by a certain man and in his anger, he began to lose his sanity and kill all and every Immortal, God, and Devil God that he had in his sight. He... was the reason for the beginning of Ragnarok."

All of them stopped breathing. They held their breaths. The truth seeking man listened intently.

They may not be aware of who Vasuki is, but the records of the Church about Ragnarok was also quite trustworthy albeit a little vague at most.

Indeed, there was a detail about the Ragnarok of the past being said to have been caused by just a single man because of his wrath.

Then, before the man could even dig deeper and ask his second question, he realized something odd about Siva's reply.

To be precise, what's odd was the first part of all the things he said just now.

"Your pet?" the man's eyes went wide.

"Yeah. My pet. Vasuki. The Blood Dragon God you speak of and revere as a Supreme God was once my companion... Vasuki."

"LIES!!!"

"BLASPHEMY TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!"

"The great God has no name! He is the Alpha and the Omega of all existence! He is supreme in essence and divinity! How dare you call the [God] your mere pet?! You should die a trillion times for every second you breathe the air he created!"

"Your sins cannot be forgiven! Even if you accept him as your God and Redeemer, your soul will still be eternally put in hell just for the blasphemy you have just committed!"

The two devotees had managed to recover from their 'grief ride' and yelled curses once again.

Siva, this time, turned to them, and stood up. He was still weak and a bit groggy but he managed.

Tai Long moved swiftly and brought the two men in front of him, they held their heads high and put their most arrogant faces to look at Siva.

"We may die today but our souls will be within the embrace of our almighty God!"

"To God is the eternal glory!"

The two men started laughing maniacally. Truly, they have lost their minds. But Siva didn't do any other actions after standing, only looking at them as if they were plebeians in a random street.

After a few seconds of letting the two laugh out loud, Siva addressed the truth seeker, "You now know why Ragnarok started, and you also know how it ended up here, in this current era...."

The man was taken aghast.

"Do your words mean you're a God?" he probed.

His logic being, because the Church was hailing a God then being a master of a God, he should be a God as well, right?