Chapter 106: Benevolence

Author's Notes
Apologies for the delay in update since it took a lot of time to edit this week's chapters. You see, the batch was supposedly 7 chapters long but I edited and compressed them all into just five chapters because of their exciting content, so yeah, please enjoy these extra-long chapters and I hope you will share my work to others and help me promote the story. TY.

================================
Chapter 106: Benevolence
================================

Redeye raised his hands in surrender and spent a little more than 15 minutes explaining the answers to all of Siva's questions.

After a while, Siva's chest was rising up and down as his fists clenched as hard as it could that it was almost caving in while his eyes had shrank into needles in shock and disbelief.

"Eros..... he... he's here... then... Kira, she..."

[Boss, calm yourself! Your neural levels are rising rapidly again... you will lose control at this rate!]

Cortana's voice spoke in his mind and Siva was once again reminded of his unstable mental state.

If he snap in here, then Asgard will burn and all of his hard work in building a safe haven for Baron's recovery would have all gone to waste.

He closed his eyes and his breathing slowly came to a steady pace.

The threatening air and the scary reactions of the woman with fox ears also calmed down and they returned to "normal" the next minute.

Siva was now staring at the two prisoners with a look of flat indifference.

"I will give you a choice... either you totally quit as members of The Legion, or you remain here and still undergo torture until you do so. This is me giving you a way out. What would it be?"

Zaza swallowed and Redeye eyed the "remains" of Gats in the corner.

Siva, seeming to understand his concerns, flipped his hand and locked the space so that only the three of them would be aware of the talk from this point forward.

"As much as we wanted to..." Redeye explained a bit hesitant, "Kladis knows our real world address and Gats... until the day we knew he was Kladis's boss, we can't say for sure that he didn't know our real world identities. Although we can say yes to that since we already got the things we worked for all these years, it's still..."

"Then what about working for me?"

Zaza and Redeye blinked at Siva's words. They didn't get where Siva was coming from but they could feel that Siva was looking out for them.

"I'm sorry but unless you can assure our families' safeties, we can only..."

Zaza was quiet all this time. Redeye was handling all the talk since he was the one who already got the momentum going for them.

And yet, as much as they despaired at their fate, Siva spoke again that made their hearts skip beats one per second, "In the real world, I own a Multi-million Euro company and therefore also owns an executive-level Security Company. All of them are military-level trained individuals. If you work for me, their protection will be assured. So?"

Zaza blinked and asked without thinking, "If you're really that rich, how come nobody else realized who you are?"

Siva said, "I was called by another name back in the real world..." he paused here and considered the pros but eventually told them, "...perhaps you already heard of me. Mitra. But that is a name that may scare you so once you heard who I am, you have to stay quiet or else, even my security company won't be able to protect your families from the ones who will be willing to sell their souls to the devil to know more about me."