Chapter 043: The Mechromancer Project

================================
Chapter 043: The Mechromancer Project
================================

He knew that perhaps it was only him who knew of the origin of this masked organization in the entire gamer population and so to minimize all kinds of possible complicated misinformation, Siva sent a message to Matt and the rest to inform them of the grave situation.

He feared that Dakar might be suffering in this so he sent a message pleading for assistance. After all, Cardinal Hossain said it himself that the Blood Dragon God Church held the higher echelons of the Enchantment Temples in Dakar.

Who knows if every member of those temples are already red coats of the Bloody Church.

And what more, now that the situation is somewhat, or at least, stable here, perhaps it was already time for him to inform Gabriel that he'd already finished his given purpose to be sent in Anazon Forest.

But then again, it might not be the end of it yet.

What if Maria was also under attack?

It's possible! Siva feared.

"Shit."

He cursed the Bloody Church endlessly.

He thought then, Should I move the Asgard here or at least in Anazon Forest?

"I'll be back." He told Mohindra. "Electra will come with me to the surface and finish the job. I will also ask for reinforcements to help you defend Horbe."

"Then I'll wait here."

Siva gave a nod and gave Mohindra some items he thought might help. There were over a hundred of different boxes of Red and Blue Potions, Plasma Smoke Screen Grenades (instructions included), and a few more that will be of aide if an emergency happens during the time he was away from here.

Then he looked over at Electra, "Fly at your fastest speed. Meet me at the surface, in Anazon Forest, in the capital ruins where you led me over. Wait for my contact."

Electra stared at him intently and nodded, giving him the two finished Mini Realms full of Lightning Energy, and then flashed off at her fastest speed towards her destination.

Soon, the two had already disappeared... but Siva appeared directly above Anazon Forest more than a hundred or so kilometers away from the borders of Walled City Maria to its west.

*****

Siva quickly left the Mini Realm in this place and let out a gasp as he realized where he was.

Sky Wyverns were everywhere around him and a few flocks of Herons and other monsters are also below, going on a hunting expedition.

"I should place this Liberty Drone to the ruins."

As he thought of this, now that he had finished the tune-up and retrofitting of all his 1st-Gen Puppets, he quickly pulled out 10 of them and also pulled out [Tai Long], fitting it with the faceless mask —as all of the BM-Puppets— and then giving it Lancet Imperious... and the different spear, sword, and martial arts programming as its 'skills' for what Siva had intended to use him.

It's already been programmed by Cortana with the temporary Mechromancer Program Settings. It's going to act as according only to how it was told, or how Siva orders it to, reactively, through the Mini Realms that connected them.

Siva recreated the [Smasher], the [Gunslinger], the [Destroyer], and a new addition —a [Sword Master] BM-Puppet. This time, the puppets were fitted with their own SS-Generators to be self-sufficient.