Chapter 050: From The Bottom Once Again

================================
Chapter 050: From The Bottom Once Again
================================

Kyle flung his arm up and smashed Siva at the metal ceiling then he flung him to his left, throwing him towards another wall.

Siva left a dent on the metal wall and just as he was about to pull himself up, he was planted there yet again as Kyle punched him with more force.

It was punishment he was just at the edge of not being able to accept.

It can even be said that the Blue Falcon Armor's defenses was what saved him from his complete obliteration.

That punch carried with it an explosion of Mana.

Kyle's [Fist Arts] erupted forth with the power a Land Dragon was famous for.

A large hole tore through the ship's innards right after the punch was released, followed by a loud explosion, and then the rending of the engines and the metal walls.

The warship was broken from within!

Even with Glandanium Alloy as material, it did not hold a candle against the full powered attack of a God-level existence.

The warship's engines were decimated and the walls and the supporting pillars were blasted forth as Siva went through one metal wall after another until he actually went through them all, blasting off on the other side of the warship.

Kyle followed thru and left behind an explosion as the warship was ruptured, sending metal debris in all possible directions.

Probes from all parties were around the battlefield and although they didn't see what occurred inside the warship, just the fact that these two's fight had destroyed a warship spoke lots of their destructive powers already.

Many felt their bodies being drenched in sweat.

Is this still part of the game?

Just being able to know of a fight like this was an honor enough, not to mention that they're actually at the crust of all of it.

The sight of Siva falling diagonally towards the city could be seen and Kyle, covered in a bright yellow draconic aura, was following right after him.

Boom... BOOM! ............BOOM!!!

Step, step, step...

Siva was flying at such speed that one could only imagine just how strong the attack he received to send him flying like that.

It even that rent that warship apart from the inside!

Kyle followed after him as every step he took left exploding sounds, breaking the physical barriers of the wind.

His speed actually matched the Terran projectile.

"I'll crush you!" Kyle hissed menacingly and went on to grab Siva by the leg.

Siva used this chance to catch his breath as he swallowed another vial of red potion, looking at Kyle who grabbed his leg —or tried to— as space rippled below Kyle with another artillery shell fired at point blank range at him.

That was the third from the last artillery shell.

Kyle was surprised as the attack hit his leg. There was an explosion and he lost his balance with the power in the impact, making him roll adjacent to the 90th degree from the horizon.

"TERRAAAAAAAAAN!!!"

Kyle flipped in the air, hurting, and his world went in a circle as yet another Siva appeared and dealt him another full swing blow in the head.