Chapter 029: Grave Digging

================================
Chapter 029: Grave Digging
================================

AG wasn't aware of the Genesis Chamber and his parents, but Baron is depended on RPG: Terroa and Terroa is depended on Janus... or whatever it was that has a "Janus" on its name.

Rex was smart and he knew that as a game, there was something 'physical' that lets Panorama control the game from the real world and according to AG, this control tower for Terroa is a [Janus System].

It should be some kind of console.

If AG can destroy it, then the entire server will fall and with it was Baron's consciousness.

Rex could only grit his teeth and glare at Faust. "I hate you so much that I want to destroy you right now... how could you do this to us!? Why! You've sold my family to Augustus Laniary all for the sake of fake benefits!!"

Perhaps Faust was crazy and his sense of reason was skewed. He lunged at Rex and grabbed his collar, then delivered a punch that only turned his head to the right but did no damage at all.

"How dare you blindly accuse me?!! I am trying to bring your mother back to life!"

"Fool! My mother is dead!"

Knowing that Faust was unaware of the Genesis Chamber, he knew that whoever this fetus was is not his mother but somebody else. This might have his mother's DNA in it but this is just a shell to a soul which is not his mother.

His mother's [soul] is in the Genesis Chamber.

"She's alive! Look! There! That fetus is her! That's Ellie! How can you be blind when she's now being reborn in this world as a new person!"

If it wasn't for the memories and AG's warning, he would have twisted this person's neck long ago.

To Rex, Faust, right now, is not his uncle. He was just an obsessive scientist trapped on his obscene and repulsive delusions.

How can he be blind to not see the signs earlier?

When his parents were still alive, when he was still young, Faust would visit them and would treat his parents differently. He treats his father like a friend but he treats his mother like a queen, contradicting not a single word she says.

Faust and Neth had worked together and Faust is —no, was a family friend and yet deep inside his heart, he harbored malicious lust after his mother.

Detestable!

Faust, right now, was a completely repulsive being that Rex couldn't help trembling in rage. And yet as strong as he was now, Faust is like a solid plate that no matter how strong his rage was, Faust will not burn and would hurt himself in addition to only wasting his time and not solving anything.

This round was his defeat. Faust wins.

"You dishonor my mother." Rex pushed Faust out as he walked to the table and picked up the brush his mother used to brush he hair. There were still strands of hair on it and upon scanning; the result matched on the DNA Signature of the fetus on the cylindrical artificial womb.

"I am her only hope in coming back to life!"

Rex calmly took the brush and put his face to the side, saying: "If you really wanted her to back then you should have prioritized my father. You know it as well. Father specializes in Genetics more than my mother and yet you did not do so."

Faust was taken aback. His obsession was his sole drive and he didn't even think twice in choosing her over Neth who should become more helpful if he does ever succeed with this.