Chapter 072: Two Very Simple Tasks

================================
Chapter 072: Two Very Simple Tasks
================================

Many were shocked by his indifference. Just what is this Siva thinking? Is he really going to incur the ire of an entire country... and not just any country but Jeremiah —the strongest country in terms of their military strength— at that?

What more, not only Jeremiah, but it would seem that Siva was actually also planning to clash with a superpower conglomerate country as The Union.

Thinking about it, wasn't Siva also enemies with the Blue Card Legion?

What else...

Oh yeah, didn't he also trick the residents of the Walled City of Warjillis, the Battle City? He tricked them all of their equipment, also kidnapping and then taking hostage the three largest guilds in it to be absorbed into their company?

When everyone thought of this, they only now just realize that Siva had long since been numbed in the threats these superpowers could bring on him so why adding one or two more matter?

No one knows how powerful this "Company" of his was but according to rumours, they were a big secret organization of Pioneers who vends many kinds of expensive equipment underground in a tight network of random and personal meetings.

If a [Regional Manager] such as Siva was already this strong and blatantly fearless, what more could this so called "Underground Company" is exactly?

Longyun and Tabata were caught in surprise.

Will Siva really clash with them right now, knowing that there are warships in this place?

He can't escape since teleporting doesn't work in this city right now so they could only fly manually to this place... along with all these forces.

"Siva!" Longyun cried out. "We don't want to hurt you! Just surrender now to avoid all unnecessary sacrifices!"

Siva laughed loudly and his shoulders shook as his body trembled. This laughter was full of mock and disdain that Siva didn't even bother hiding.

"You really thought of yourself so highly. Did you think that I was afraid of you? You're just one of the secular organizations of this world... what gave you the right to talk so high and mighty in front of me?"

Secular what of this world?

Are you still thinking yourself a God or something, or is your brain not working well?

Everyone was startled by Siva's sudden speech.

When Siva spoke to this point, there was a sound of crackling electricity 55m away, followed by the blinding flash of light and the disappearance of all the sounds around them. There was a billowing of the wind shattering the rocks and bodies of those in the vicinity of the blue smoke domain. It only left behind a mist of burnt marks and orange trails.

In the instant that followed, a blinding explosion and a loud bang resounded in the consciousness of those in the farther distance as the land shook and trembled with a large burnt hole appearing, as Siva was at its very fore.

Everyone panicked and reacted later as they jump or ran away, but the aftermath of the explosion is already over and the bodies of the dead lay in the ground, covered by the dust clouds and lingering orange fires of lightning with two King Candidates nowhere to be seen.

Siva... remained there standing and in front of him was a 400+ meter crater of destruction, with the area of effect of the explosion covering over 700 meters where dead people, body parts, and many debris now falling here and there.