Chapter 069: Pegasus Is Not Dead

================================
Chapter 069: Pegasus Is Not Dead
================================

A car drove with speed and parked in the hotel's main parking lot and from there, Rex got out as he ran towards a group surrounded by armed guards.

The entire avenue was blocked by many layers of blockages from the House of Bryn and the only reason why Rex was able to get past them was because he faked the registry of this car into that of the House of Bryn's within their scanners.

"Mandy!" he called.

As soon as she heard her name, Amanda rose to her feet and ignored everything else to jump into his embrace and began crying.

"I was so scared... I was so scared..."

"It's okay... It's okay... I got you."

Rex hugged the trembling girl tightly and while still wearing that black mask, patted her shoulder and just let her pour the tears he didn't see from her in all the seconds he drove into this direction. Then, he looked over at Alice who was looking at him in deep suspicion. He gave her a nod and realization dawned on her as she nodded back.

"Where's my brother and the rest?" Ana came and asked hurriedly. Unlike Agatha who collapsed and also lost her wits for some time, as Matt explained, Ana looked as fired as Rio was when he saw her.

"They're safe." he said and gave her a pat.

Ana's shoulder's relaxed and although they were not treated poorly, it was still an experience being kidnapped even once in your life.

None of these news were ever made public for the media perks to feast on and so, the people of House of Bryn were all frowning at the sight of the Princess hugging an unknown masked man.

But amongst their ranks, there was someone who narrowed his eyes with suspicion. As far as their Intel goes, there was only one man she will ever openly hug and that man was "Siva".

Only those high enough in the ranks knows of the person behind Siva —or at least, only those who knew of the incident four years ago knew who he, Siva, really was.

Rex Kingsley.

Siva is no other than Rex Kingsley.

During the "Mefisto Extraction Experiment" that Professor Alfred Pegasus, creator of RPG: Terroa which is now enjoyed by the world as the game, conducted four years ago, almost all of the high-ranking people of the World Government and its [Guests], was there when two teenagers barged in and ruined the experiment.

One of the teenagers was Pegasus's daughter while the other was the son of two of the four people responsible for the said experiment.

Enraged, Pegasus shot his own daughter while the boy had a major accident and hit his head so hard that if his parents weren't genius doctors, he would have already died —no— in fact, with the sight of his 'corpse' back then, it was a miracle he was still alive until now.

He, Margrave John Bryn, was there back then as an escort to the Queen.

When the House of Bryn first saw Siva, they were almost looking at him with indifference but when they saw that he was together with the Princess, it was then that they started to develop their plan to move faster into recovering a lost Royal Bloodline sooner than initially projected.

In fact, if Amanda hasn't gone to this year's batch of The Conclave, they would have made another 'legal' reason for the entire House of Bryn to go to Philip Country and fetch her up.