Chapter 058: Simple Plan

================================
Chapter 058: Simple Plan
================================

Those who ally themselves with Siva will be the enemy of the church.

These were the words spoken of by assumed one of the leaders of the ones that occupied the Port City of Dragona in the North.

Siva felt angry. Utterly so.

But even then, he could almost feel the palpable wrath emanating from the Alexandria's direction even here in Maria.

Gabriel was surely burning on his soles right now because the enemy he was trying to hide from is now actually on his doorstep. What more, he can only watch on as one of his key cities were taken over in just a matter of hours.

His headache was gone, thank goodness, but a whole new level of headache was on his horizon.

Another war was definitely coming.

Nine Months... it was a short amount of time.

While mulling over the problems piled up on his proverbial desk, he received an email from an unknown source.

[Boss, an email-pass has just been used. It has the passphrase provided to one of the Asgard's executives.]

Siva had anticipated it all before.

Base members of the Asgard are provided with a general passphrase to determine they are from that level in their organization; another was also provided to the Team Leaders-level; and another was provided to the executives.

This way, Siva would know how to deal with the situation because different circumstances were given to the different levels of membership in the Asgard and to the lowest base members; they are not privy to certain information and that's how he could deal with the email provider's situation.

Still, the fact that the secret emails was used by an executive means that it was because of what it represented on his list —big business!

"Huh?"

Yes, upon checking what email was used...

"That executive member used the email-pass for situations where the possible client may want something that will affect my plans gravely? This might be Alice. He's been emailing us since earlier regarding that group called Atropos with a Warship Michael that looked like the Archangel."

Upon reading the contents of the email, true enough, the sender indicated that they may want to talk about business and more if they can meet in person. They even said they are from Atropos.

"At least they were courteous enough to tell me that they took the email from Alice, a former client of my True Dragon Blood."

[Should I arrange a Real@D call, sir?]

FlowerLord had long said on her email that this group thinks he's an NPC and from her last email, they even thought of him as both an NPC and a [GM] at the same time. It was kind of funny.

"Arrange the call."

Not long after, someone from the Atropos made the call and Siva changed his appearance with a new set of clothes. This time, he wore priestly attire complete with a tall purple hat and big loose maroon robe with a black and blue as the color theme. It was a provoking set of color that when seen the wrong way would make you want to bow your head in allegiance.

Aside from this attire, Siva didn't wear his mask and bore his black smoke skin in the open.

In front of him were five people; two on the left and two on the right where the person in the middle is a stout-looking man.

Siva (Volume 7) Immortal Ascensionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें