Chapter 036: Sandra's Gambit

================================
Chapter 036: Sandra's Gambit
================================

With that single loud crackling of electricity, even the bombardment explosion paled in comparison in its intensity and fear-inducing factor.

As Sandra's and the other's Fire Fields erupted to create a fiery domain to protect their surroundings, a few large holes were opened on their formation.

"There he is!" roared Hossain.

Following everyone's gazes, "Siva" appeared and brandished his War God Axe on an unsuspecting group who were clearly shaken by that explosion just now.

"Bastard! Fight me!" Sandra was utterly furious but she can't cast any spell as Siva was attacking a tiny group at the far back of their ranks. She might hit the other followers around them, further reducing their numbers which helps Siva's aims.

In the end, she could only curse and roar in rage.

No one even dared to recast their Blood Prison and only focused on defense.

The group's Barrier Shield collapsed in one swing of the War God Axe and on the second, "Siva" had begun to harvest their lives in a storm of blood and horrified screams. The flying blades served as the harbinger of doom as they flew and danced using the tune of an invisible wind.

He didn't linger on as he disappeared on the spot and appeared on another area, taking advantage of the fact that the entire group was still disoriented from the Lightning Bomb and the bombardment of his artillery 'team' to suppress them in this location.

"Cast the Blood Prison! Pin him down!" Hossain is on a state of panic and burning anger. He was an almighty Cardinal and yet Siva was toying with him and the entire battalion as if they were dancing on the top of his palm.

While the world was wary of the entire church, this man was showing that he can whittle their numbers down bit by bit with his cunning tactics.

This was an insult and is really a cause for him to burn in furious rage.

*****

On the other hand, Siva wasn't happy at all.

[One minute more until we ran out of artillery, sir.]

Damn it. What's taking them so long?

"Electra! I can't hold them off much longer."

If Siva loses the bombardment cover, there was no saying that his effectiveness in this ambush will be cut in half, if not reduced to barely be 1/8ths.

{Evacuation's almost done. Just give us a minute!}

"Send in the reinforcements now. The Dragons are being controlled by some sort of spell and they are all going to attack your city!"

Mohindra's voice came; {Electra, Captain, you go. I can handle the entire evacuation myself. Support His Excellency! I will send more as soon as we get the citizens evacuated in the safe zones.}

{But mother!}

{Go!}

At this point, Siva clicked his tongue and threw in a few more Friable Grenades and repeated the same brain-rattling lightning explosion alongside the still on-going bombardment of Bloody Mary Cannons.

By now, Siva had whittled their numbers in half and only 500+ were left in their ranks.

"Those two leaders are really troublesome. They can predict the BMA's next location and action now that they'd become familiar with my variations and the locations of the static Mini Realms."