Chapter 102: Absolute Suppression

================================
Chapter 102: Absolute Suppression
================================

Why the hurry?

Looking around, there are still 5 or so that are yet to arrive from their shopping.

Randall found the situation a little weird but he still followed the instructions nonetheless and stood up from his seat.

When their group went outside the warehouse, Randall's eyes went wide at the sight of a Warship floating right above their location.

It was one of the main Warships of the [Battleship Jeremiah] that once fought with the warship of the Haven Dust Company during the Demon Attack a week ago.

The world was yet to totally recover from that one event and yet, the Bloody Church took action and killed millions of people, even sacrificing them.

Randall could still remember the carnage of their last expedition.

Although they pushed back the Bloody Church, the fight that ensued made a deep impact on him.

The Bloody Church's [Blood Prison Magic] was a frightening spell and that if they don't defeat them within a short time, the consequences will be dire.

It was only because they were made up of elites and had the help of the "Knight Battalion" given to Zelga by Draco that they managed to repel those bastards. But although it wasn't spoken aloud in the media news in Jeremiah, thousands of knights still died while only a few thousand Bloody Church bastards died while the rest retreated.

In full actual fact, they didn't win the battle at all but did succeed in driving them back because he had his pet, Labrador, to protect them from their enemies. The Bloody Church bastards were many but they have a True Dragon so it was a match.

As such, after their conquest, Zelga immediately decided to sacrifice Labrador in order to improve his troops.

Now, Draco even awarded Zelga a warship.

This kind of luxury... he could only swallow his saliva and close his eyes as he began to dream of being the one to actually own something like this.

—don't worry.

——once I married Amanda, I will build my own!

As he thought of this, Randall wore his flight gear and flew up, landing at the deck of the pearl white 250meter-size Warship where they were greeted by its 9,000 or so crew members —knights that could draw their swords and fight in the frontlines alongside them.

When everyone was on board, Zelga, who did not go straight to the command bridge and instead stood at the prow, raised his hand to command.

"Hyperjump! Our destination is Mundus!"

The people in the command bridge toiled without a delay and just a few seconds later, the entire body of the Warship was covered by a faint bright light as the space around them distorted... until finally, resounding with a snap.

In the space above the warehouse, there was a loud crack, close to the sound of a whip snapping at the speed of sound at its tail end, but louder and more booming it's as if there was a colossus 4km large who's speaking alien tongue at those who were below.

The Warship disappeared from Jeremiah.

When they appeared, they were already at the sky of Walled City of Mundus.

"Everyone, prepare for battle!"

Zelga, as the former Prince Volga of The Legion, had experience in raids and so knew that surprise was an element they should capitalize in as much as possible.