Chapter 079: The Center Of The Storm

================================
Chapter 079: The Center Of The Storm
================================

When Siva disappeared, "Mitra" began to work as he approached the Atropos Members.

He 'pretended' to be angry and spoke directly to Stark, "You lunatic! What are you doing?!! What if you made him flip out, huh? What do you think will happen to me? You're so selfish!"

Stark faced him and spoke with a straight face. "I really have to apologize to you. I didn't mean it all but you see, we've decided and I want to express my guilt and my sincere gratitude to you with the advice and warning you've given us before."

Mitra paused for a moment looking at them in a weirded state and said, "So you've all decided to die in pursuit of that goal of yours? Is that even true, hm?"

"It is true!" said someone angrily. "Who are you to judge us when you're..."

Before the man could even finish, The Analyst at his side gave him an uppercut. Then she said, "I am really sorry about this loudmouth, sir, he was not in the first meeting and so didn't know who you actually are."

Many of the members in their current group were not in the first meeting and it may seem that Stark had not the chance to explain it to them.

Stark cleared his throat, "Everyone who wasn't in the first meeting... listen up. The man beside me is called [Mitra] and he is our contact in Panorama Corp as well as our closest ally in Siva's company here inside the game. Also, he had another..."

"You don't have to tell them that part." Mitra cut him and looked at the eyes of the first ten who'd already been aware of his identity. His sharp gaze made them nod their heads.

Then, Mitra spoke to Stark, "Anyways, we're here in business so let's just proceed with it then. Oh, and um... since there are a lot of you who're yet to be baptized, let's just skip the third session and just let all of you bathe here at the same time."

Stark blinked and nodded, then faced the Atropos Members who knew already what "bathing" meant.

Men and women together in that thing behind the man named [Mitra].

The women went into the direction close to Siva's hiding area and began to strip their clothes. The men were on the other side, a wall of fire dividing the girls' side and theirs.

At the moment the women began to strip naked, Mitra cursed, "Aw shit."

Stark was shocked, "What is it?"

Mitra didn't reply for a moment and then, as if he was another person, his face began to flatten with no expression but spoke in a seemingly 'flustered' apologetic tone.

"I'm sorry about that. I just recalled something."

How could Stark know that Siva had just received a call and that he's talking to Cortana right now?

Her attempt to copy Siva's way of playing Mitra is at best only at 90%. Alas, no matter how advanced her processing abilities were, she can only copy facial expression frigidly but not the presence of a person when Siva was in control of Mitra himself.

"Anyways," Mitra started, "I wanna know, what did you see on your Player Panels earlier? Something about a calamity nine months from now..."

Stark looked at him in surprise, "How did you..."

Mitra cut him in, "Don't ask me how I know. I've been observing your entire contract signing the entire time so of course I know why Siva acted as if he's surprised by something you said. I was in here the entire time! Don't make me look stupid by denying it. After all, if it's connected to Siva, I have the right to know, yes? That was our deal."