Chapter 032: The Power of the Bloody Church

================================
Chapter 032: The Power of the Bloody Church
================================

Kathleen can't help laughing while flapping her feet under the desk table when she saw the video Alice sent her in the middle of her taping.

An evil grin beamed on her lips as she put her big smile on recording this segment for TDT.

"Why is she smiling like that? It's creepy."

"It's that evil smile again."

"Yep. Something happened again."

"Who do you think is the unlucky one?"

"She wasn't even afraid of Gats. She can do almost anything as long it's fun to her."

The back staff could only sigh to themselves. They knew Kathleen Brew is going to do something big again... and there will always be someone to take the brunt of the blow.

*****

Night...

Siva deployed all of his Liberty Drones to help him see and hear what was happening in a wider range in the City of Horbe.

As expected, there was a group of more than eight hundred parked on a hill on the eastern side. If not for the fact that he had ordered Electra to spread the fake news of an assault on a remote Church on a place somewhere, these 800 people would have used a Barrier Magic to shield their presences.

"The Malevolent Aura will only trigger if they are in a 2km radius from me. They are at least 9km away and so they didn't notice me detecting them in this distance."

Electra was a little shocked.

Aside from true Immortals and above that had their Mana Sense stretching all over the surface of the planet, in Terroa, only the Dragon Race had an extended range of sensing presences on a 2km radial area with them as the origins.

"Order them as planned." Siva gave the order and Electra nodded on the Guard Captain in a corner of their secret room in the city.

The plan was now officially in motion.

More than 30 Vajra departed from the wall and flew on a formation. These 30 Vajra is at least a quarter of the entire fighting force of the current tribe and sending them off for a fake mission is making even Mohindra panicky.

For security purposes, Siva gave the group leader a Liberty Drone and through it, he can still receive further orders, while also giving Siva a wider scan range from their group.

Horbe was bigger than Alexandria. It was also older and a lot more archaic compared to the cities in the Surface Continents.

It was a city that existed from the earliest years of the earliest civilizations in Terroa.

Siva's scanning range now extended up to 290km but he didn't let the Liberty Drones float in a static position... he made them roam.

He also let the Black Knight Armor Set roam about in the city in a patrol of its own. It moves very fast and has a 10km Absolute Domain on its own just like the Liberty Drones.

Siva had the [Orbiter Bracelet] and so he can still control the Liberty Drones and the BMA from his original hiding place without delay.

All the more now that he put a Mini Realm inside it Siva can always recall or teleport towards the BMA when the situation demanded it.

*****

He was seated in a 4-position and he had his back on the soft cushion of the chair.

A map was laid out in front of him and in this room, there were only four people; Electra, Mohindra, the Guard Captain, and him.