Chapter 097: Ares

================================
Chapter 097: Ares
================================

If it was to be explained in few words, the place is an open area, trees everywhere, lands are fertile, large Dragonkins kilometers in size far away like a moving mountain, and then there's the group of people in front of them —tall, large, and sturdy, and the women, sexy, too much skin visible, and giving out too much exotic sex appeal for normal guys to resist not looking.

Exotic... that was the word to describe their first impression image to Siva. He remembered before that in the past, the Saipan Dragon Clan is always one to have a deep system of belief about their cultures. To them, clothes were worn to hide your muscles and because of the natural bulky bodies of men and sexier and more appealing bodies of their women, the Saipan Dragon Clan chose to be more eccentric than the rest, exposing more skin, showing off their assets, being proud of what they are rather than hiding it.

Siva felt some respect to them regarding this.

Tattoos of differing size and shapes, but had the same colors, were etched on their skins. Some of the older men wore rings on their noses and their ears had 'tunnels' and horn piercing through it.

But the women wasn't that too far away from their male counterparts, with the difference being that a lot of women wore far lesser tattoos and lesser piercings, yet wore a more seductive type of dress accentuating all their delicious curves and long brown or black, or khaki-colored flowing hair.

Every one of them was tall.

Every one of them was athletic... or bulky. No one was disproportionate to their height with a lot of excess weight. Even the men, with all their bodily muscles and bulky frames, don't look chubby or fat at all but rather even scarier because of their tattoos, oily skin, and chiseled frames.

In general, the Saipan Clan's people wore light and thin fur-clothes, with the Dragon King even bare top, and the lady beside him only wearing a fur cloth to cover the vital parts of being a woman.

Unlike the demure and elegant typical-ness of the Vajra Clan, the Saipan Clan, Dragons of the Earth Elemental Attribute, were "people" who loved to be as close to the land as possible and so wearing clothes, to them, was just a little fashion... nothing else, nothing more.

What they treated as luxurious clothing, however, were their tattoos symbolizing their totems —the present and past Dragon Kings of their Clan.

Perhaps the Saipan was the most unique Dragon Clan in the Seven Dragon Clans of Laurasia when it comes to this type of racial characteristic.

Siva even noted that unlike when he met the Elf, Dwarf, and Noah Tribes, there didn't seem to be a notification window showing that the Dragon Clan is one of the races that can be chosen.

Although he already felt like so when there was no system announcement with the Vajra Clan, he thought that perhaps they were meant to be just a bunch of NPCs for the [Players] to exploit.

isn't that tragic?

He took note of this deeply in his heart.

Unlike the other six, they are the only ones who had adhered to their ancient rites and traditions while the others evolved and copied the Terrans; they now wear clothes according to their own set cultures unlike the Saipan who were traditional and full of respect and reverence to their land.

Perhaps that's why, of the traitors that defected to the Bloody Church, they have the fewest number for they are more culturally emotional than they're devout worshipers of another God than their own Clan Leader, a Dragon King.