Chapter 130: Skirmish

================================
Chapter 130: Skirmish
================================

'Do it then! We might need this in the future!'

[Just a warning sir, simultaneously hacking into these private servers without them noticing our activities and also covering our tracks will require 10% of my total data-processing capacity.]

'So big?! How? Why does it need so much data-processing resources?'

[Because although their software and security are lower than my data-processing capability, they've got impressive state-of-the-art hardware on top of them using a unique encryption method to hide all the Source Code of the Assessment Rooms. This is what's making the entire process hard to crack.]

Rex was reminded that he was currently clashing against the top existence in the planet, the Five Great Clans, so it should only be natural that they are at least this formidable.

He was so used on being on top of the others in data-processing that he forgot that Cortana is also a part of the UNICORN and that her Tech is their Tech as well. He forgot to be humble. If this was a battlefield, he would have paid dearly with this kind of overconfidence in Cortana. It almost cost him something. Good thing he set his security so high that Cortana had to inform him of every little thing that matters to his secrets and his plans.

'I almost got in trouble there. Alright. How much time do I need to buy until you could make a complete copy of these rooms?'

[With the "Master Key" in our hands, 30 minutes of external time should be enough.]

'That's five hours in this world. Okay. Do it.'

Rex turned to Chronos and asked, "Will you be watching me the whole time? I want you to be in here so that you'd see it. The whole process on how I will defeat this punishment."

He needed Chronos' Office to be connected in order for Cortana to easily hack into and copy the other rooms and although they already had a copy of the "Master Key" with them, there was no saying that a human operator with a keen eye would not be able to notice that Chronos' Office continued to be in operation despite it physically being disconnected in the private server.

Chronos laughed loudly at the taunt. "That's what I like about you, Mister Kingsley. Feisty to the end and never backing down! Alright then, I'll have my eyes on your performance. Entertain me!"

After that, Chronos swiped the air and Rex was teleported to a room stacked with modern-type to old fashioned 21st century weapons, grenades, and other military-classified items, to 007-Gadgets like exploding watches, laser eyes, garrote-wire bangles, and ironman shoes.

There was no NanoTech Weaponry available.

Makes sense... they won't be giving that since it was their biggest Military Asset. They won't let a civilian get accustomed to their ace card.

Rex swiped the air, hoping there to be Panel Options but nothing happened.

'Cortana, what're this avatar's specs?'

After the prompt, a blue panel option was shown on Rex's vision and he smiled as he discovered a hole in this tests' almost perfect loop.

In shorter words, candidates will be using their own real world's bodies' specs here. And since Rex now has four times (AN: the 4% Cortana is able to take control of?) a person's bodily specs, he could carry more weight into his body than any normal person similar to his body frame.