Chapter 114: Labrador Again

Author's Notes: For those who were confused, here's the breakdown of the Devil God Generals of the LAGRAM Armada:

The First Devil: Lucifer (Greed)
1) Sefirah (Pride)
2) Eros (Lust)
3) Gyoolu (Gluttony)
4) Invidia (Envy)
5) Baal (Sloth)
6) Animus (Wrath)
7) Mefisto (Greed, First Born)*

*Okay, don't be confused, Mefisto, as stated from Volume 6, was a half Lucifer-AI Blueprint and also a half-citizen of Terran Universe. He was reborn in the game through Pegasus' attempt in reviving the "Mefisto Extraction Experiment" plan that Rex and Sam busted four years ago. Siva had also said that he himself "deleted" his friends in Mitra, as well as Mefisto so he shouldn't be alive now so seeing Mefisto alive again, was a question yet to be answered so far; although I already left the clues in our story on how to answer this question.

Alright, enough of that... please enjoy the chapter.

================================
Chapter 114: Labrador Again
================================

He didn't have to take a look at it to check. Siva is already aware. He could feel it intuitionally from inside his Inventory.

The [Realm Gate] that he used as the access gate to the [Purgatory Realm] had just shattered with the descent of this city-wide threat.

What more, he also knew that the City Lord of the Walled City of Mundus had already been notified that his city was under a threat of destruction. He should be issuing orders to evacuate the citizens of this city at all costs by now.

"Cortana!" Siva roared. The summoning took only five seconds, the same time span as the rate of his Sword Master and [Controller] synching all its combinations and basic controls.

[Synchronization complete! Uploading battle data into local CPU complete! Sword Master is ready!]

Siva clicked his tongue in annoyance.

Although he was right about Zelga, he still did not expect that he would unleash this Dragon directly here in Mundus. He had totally gone haywire from his anger and lost it.

He didn't waste more time and 'thought' of it as well as he let his reflexes move his body before he could think. He kept on pressing buttons in his [Controller] and letting the Sword master escape by teleporting away. He had to be there in person but he also can't let the Sword Master become a pile of scrap metals as well.

"Cortana, adjust teleportation range on key-combo and make it at least 1km every escape maneuver."

[Done.]

Although Siva was seated on a cozy seat, Scion could feel that his mood and the situation aren't going on the right track he intended.

Zelga had lost it. In order to vent his anger, he will sacrifice the innocent people in Mundus.

Even she, with her gentle disposition, could not help but feel loathsome towards him at this time.

Only basic controls and combos were uploaded and this "controller function" of the BM-Puppets was just one of the ultimate goals for the project.

Still, as effective as this was, Siva knew this won't be effective in defeating the True Dragon. If he wanted a power that could fight against an enemy like this True Dragon, he would have to at least outfit a BM-Puppet with an arsenal comparable to two Rewloola Battleships, in addition to an energy supply that could last for an entire month without being needed to be charged, and Sword Master's current arsenals —and that is only aiming to get a chance to fight against a True Dragon, not actually win against one.