Chapter 086: They Are All Loyal

================================
Chapter 086: They Are All Loyal
================================

King Joffrey frowned. Of course he also heard it earlier but he didn't refute it because as his direct subjects, it was only natural that they would make an enemy of anyone who doesn't pay homage to his majesty as The King.

But this time is different. Not only was he unable to pull the momentum on his side, Siva's 'majesty' was also, at the very least, as bright as his own.

As such, as a King on the same pedestal as him, this "royal subject" calling Siva names was a direct insult to both Siva's dignity as "King" and also his own dignity as the host country's King.

The subject, knowing this, trembled as he knew his mistake but trusting their country's military and thinking that a no-name "Asgard" posing as same-level country as their Bardavon, which is a Terran High Seat Country, was just absurd, he lowered his head slightly but didn't bow his head down as befitting of the respect earned by a King.

What more, he also slightly saw the glare on King Joffrey's eyes directed at him. He perceived it as a signal to show Siva that, in Bardavon, he doesn't have the right to pose on the same level as their great and mighty King Joffrey.

Thus, he didn't kneel down and begged for Siva's forgiveness and only did the slight gesture of him admitting his mistake.

"I'm sorry Your Highness, Siva, for calling you a maggot earlier. It was my presumptuous tongue that got the better of me."

"Is it now?" Siva's tone had a teasing tone to it.

When the Vajras heard this, they immediately felt a chill on their spine. Did this ignorant bastard not see that Her Highness Mohindra was already at the ready in frying his brains out?

To dare insult Siva the second time, outside of not only admitting his mistake but also showing an improper decorum befitting of given titles, their ire couldn't be more intense as it was now.

They may only number under ten, but each and every one of these Vajras was a seasoned fighter and veterans on their ranks. Each and every one of them was at least a Chaos God-level existence.

Basically, they were Gods.

Shouldn't these weak Terrans be trembling in fear when in their presence?

Alas, just because the tiger was sleeping, they've began to think it was a tamable domestic cat.

bastard!

——can't you read the mood?!!

Joffrey cursed in his heart. He knew this guy very clearly, down to the very marrow of his bones. He was a loyal subject, through and through, but this time, his loyalty was placed on his butt, inviting a disaster to befall on him.

And, true enough, Siva didn't let this chance slip by as he leaned back, laughed, and then faced (a secretly sweating) King Joffrey.

"You hear that. He called me a maggot."

f*ck you! Stop finding reasons to punish him!

Joffrey (secretly cursed) lightly laughed and took a step to admonish the subject.

"Aiiissshhhh, this stupid bastard! Not only did you not show respect to a country's King, you actually insulted him right on his face! Kneel down and beg for forgiveness or I swear, I'll cut your tongue out right this instant!"

Joffrey wasn't used to admonishing his subjects and these guys knew it.

They thought that his angry and furious face was just a farce (and secretly laughed). To show Siva that he was still a King with authority to his loyal subject, they all lowered their heads in humility, but didn't put effort into hiding the grin plastered on their faces.