E1P3: Heart Fluttering

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: Wait- what was that? Did you guys hear that?
Byulyi: "Namjoon-hyung and his..."?
Yoojung: It seems like they know something about each other's crushes in the industry, no? I mean, it makes sense...
Everyone turned to Jimin.
Jimin: I don't know anything, don't ask me. Taehyung didn't tell me anything.

[Signal House, Heart Signal X2 Day 1]
{OST: "Help Me" - (G)I-DLE}

Just as the boys were settling down in the house, a small petite girl could be seen walking towards the house. She wore simple hip-hop style clothing that girls wouldn't normally wear, yet she rocked it somehow. At first glance, her appearance was rather cool and chic - not the kind you'd normally approach, but when she smiled, her eyes formed little slits and her little gums could be seen. She was adorable and pretty, yet boyish and cool, all at the same time, if that even made sense.

<Jeon Soyeon, Soyeon of (G)I-DLE, Fourth Signal House Resident>

Fourth Signal House Resident>

[Heart Signal Panel]

There was yet another round of chaos.

Jungkook: Wait- I know her, I know her! Jimin: Me too!Yoojung: Me too, didn't she appear on Produce 101?Seokjin: Yeah, Season 1!Jungkook: I watched her on Unpretty Rapstar 3 as well

Jimin: Me too!
Yoojung: Me too, didn't she appear on Produce 101?
Seokjin: Yeah, Season 1!
Jungkook: I watched her on Unpretty Rapstar 3 as well. Damn, I really liked her!
Jieun raised an eyebrow.
Jieun: You did?
Jungkook: Yeah, yeah- no, not in that way but- but-
Jungkook changed the topic skilfully.
Jungkook: She raps well!
Jieun was unimpressed.
Byulyi: She's the leader of CUBE's rookie girl group (G)I-DLE, right? She's so talented, I heard she composes like 90% of their tracks.
Jimin: Wow... This is gonna be interesting.

[Interview, Heart Signal X2 Day 0]

Soyeon sat alone in the same cafe BTS was seen in earlier, smiling and waving at the camera.