E4P12: Skinship

[Creatrip, Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "Some" by Bolbbalgan4}

The pair continued making their bracelets.
Chungha: So... how has your past relationships been like?
Namjoon looked up, stunned.
Namjoon: Suddenly?
The two of them burst into laughter.
Chungha: Yeah, tell me about your past relationships.
Namjoon thought for a while.
Namjoon: The one and only relationship I had back in high school... didn't last too long.
Chungha nodded.
Chungha: Mm... may I ask... why you and that person broke up?
Namjoon hesitated, his fingers fiddling with the beads of the bracelet in his hands.
Namjoon: Mm... it's a long story, but basically, she didn't like the fact that I wanted to go into the music industry. We fought a lot over that and broke up for the same reason.
Chungha raised her eyebrows.
Chungha: Ah... I see...
Namjoon pursed his lips.
Namjoon: That's why I came here, I guess. I know everyone's different, but I figured that having a common interest would make things so much easier.
Chungha: Ah, so that both you and your partner can be from the same industry?
Namjoon nodded.

Namjoon: It'll definitely be much more relaxing

Namjoon: It'll definitely be much more relaxing. I feel like we'll be able to understand each other better too. Especially since music is such a big part of my life, I want to find someone who feels the same way.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jieun: My parents always told me that as long as the other person's job is stable, it doesn't really matter what it is. But this really just proves that it's not always true.
Seokjin nodded with a small frown.
Seokjin: Another example would obviously be Suran-noona and Yoongi... they lived in two different worlds.
Byulyi: I feel like sometimes it matters, while sometimes, it doesn't. For Seokjin and I, we are both in different industries - cooking and make up - but we're doing good.
Jimin: I guess it boils down to how different the two industries are. Perhaps it's because Seokjin-hyung owns his own restaurant, that's why there is so much flexibility.
Yoojung: But Suran-unnie is the owner of her hotel too...
Silence fell over the panelists.
Jungkook: That's sad... honestly. Because you can never control who you fall for, and it's sad when you realise all of a sudden that you are both from completely different walks of life.
Jieun: Wow, that really hit hard. But I guess, on a more cheerful and positive note, all of them in the Signal House this season have the same jobs! So hopefully, there won't be this problem.

[Creatrip, Heart Signal Day 4]

Chungha nodded slowly.
Chungha: I know what you mean.
Silence fell over the table for a while, as the duo focused on their bracelets, both seemingly deep in thought.
Namjoon: So... you said you haven't been in a relationship before, didn't you?
Chungha looked up and nodded. Namjoon smiled.
Namjoon: That means that if you find someone in the house, that will be your first ever relationship.
Chungha smiled.
Chungha: Oh, yeah.
Namjoon pursed his lips and nodded.
Namjoon: Can I ask you something?
Chungha nodded.
Chungha: Yeah! Definitely. Ask away.