E1P7: 2 Truths 1 Lie

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin finally burst into laughter.
Seokjin: I didn't want to laugh earlier because I didn't wanna be mean but they both actually really suck at cooking.

He wiped away a tear that had escaped from his eye because of how hard he was laughing

He wiped away a tear that had escaped from his eye because of how hard he was laughing. Byulyi smacked him hard in the shoulder.
Byulyi: Ya... They're trying their best. Not everyone is a chef like you, okay?
Jungkook: Okay, I gotta say though, Jisoo-ssi is actually really bad at cooking but Taehyung-ssi seems to know what he's doing. He doesn't seem too bad.
Jimin: And that's where you're wrong.
Jieun raised her eyebrows.
Jieun: Is he hopeless too?
Jimin nodded his head sadly.
Jimin: Just keep watching.

[Signal House, Heart Signal X2 Day 1]
{OST: "11:11" - Taeyeon}

After the rest of the residents other than Taehyung and Jisoo had washed up, they met once again in the living room to get to know each other while waiting for dinner. As compared to earlier, the five of them looked much more relaxed and at ease. They were beginning to warm up with each other.
Jennie: Wah, I feel so refreshed after taking a shower. How about you guys?
Hoseok: Yeah, I had a great shower. It's like all my exhaustion melted away.
Namjoon: Me too. How about you girls?
Soyeon: Still trying to get used to the new environment. But thank you for helping us move our luggages up earlier, it really saved us so much trouble.
Chungha: Yeah, thank you so much! You really saved our lives. Our luggages were so heavy.
Hoseok laughed.
Hoseok: It sure was, even I struggled lifting it up the stairs. What did y'all put in there? Rocks?
Chungha laughed.
Chungha: Rocks? No! It's just-
Soyeon pursed her lips, smiling shyly.
Soyeon: It's make-up. I swear it's the make-up. You know how much make-up girls wear.
Namjoon: Fair enough. Anyway, now while we're waiting for dinner, why don't we play a game to get to know each other while waiting?
Jennie: Sounds like a good idea! What game do you have in mind?
Hoseok: Now is too early to play Truth or Dare, isn't it?
Namjoon laughed.
Namjoon: Obviously. Hope-ah, do you wanna play that one game we played that time with Taehyung?
Hoseok: Which one?
Namjoon: The 2 truths 1 lie game.
Hoseok: Oh! Yeah. We should. It's probably a good game to let us get to know each other better.
Chungha raised her eyebrows.
Chungha: What's that?
Hoseok grinned at Namjoon.
Hoseok: Namjoon-ah, would you like to explain to Chungha-ssi- I mean, all of us?