E13P10: Go Big Or Go Home

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 30]
{OST: "High Hopes" by Panic! At The Disco}

The meal continued with a lot of talking and laughter, and the residents were having so much fun that they almost forgot that they were having their last meal together.
Taehyung: You know, Hoseok-hyung and Namjoon-hyung, I made them wash the dishes together-

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Eight loud message alert tones coming from each of the residents' phones filled the air

Jennie: Oh, no.
Chungha: The time as home.
The residents picked up their phones, and they took turns to read the message aloud.
Hoseok: "Dear Heart Signal X Season 2 Residents, did you enjoy your last meal in the Signal House? We sure hope you did."
Namjoon: "Over the past 30 days, you stayed in this house with seven other residents. During this period, you have felt happiness, pain, joy, disappointment, excitement, anger and most importantly, love. We sincerely hope that you have formed new valuable connections that will last you a lifetime."
Taehyung: "But now, the time has finally come for you to make up your mind. Amongst the four residents of the opposite gender, choose one person that you have genuinely developed feelings for over the course of this month, and send the name of the person back to this number. Picking one person is mandatory."
Jennie: "After sending the message, please proceed to the location we have informed you about last night."
The residents groaned loudly.
Jisoo: I wonder why they added that line that it was mandatory to pick one person.
Taehyung laughed.
Taehyung: Why? You don't have anyone in mind to pick?
Jisoo shook her head.
Jisoo: No, it's just that I have three people in mind, so I'm just thinking about which one-
Taehyung glared at her and she shut up at once. It was silent for a while as all the residents focused on making their final decisions and sending it to the Heart Signal number.
Chungha: Okay, I'm done.
Chungha got to her feet.

Chungha: It's time to go

[Heart Signal Panel]