E4P19: Bets

[Heart Signal Panel]

Seokjin: Guys, come on. We have 2 more couples to go and that's it.
Jungkook let out a deep sigh.
Jungkook: Ah, this is tiring. Okay, so- Namjoon and Chungha couple... I think Namjoon-ssi chose her.
Seokjin: I'm really doubtful about that though. He really looked a bit out of it during the date.
Jungkook: I mean, we all noticed that but who else can he choose other than her though?
Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows.
Seokjin: That's a fair point... Perhaps... Soyeon-ssi? He seemed like he was pretty interested in their date when they came home.
The panelists stared blankly at Seokjin.
Seokjin: Doesn't make much sense, does it? I think he'll most likely choose Chungha-ssi then.
The panelists nodded in agreement.
Yoojung: At least, at the moment, there will be no change. But I think Namjoon-ssi will likely try to explore his options after this.
Jimin: Y'all all sound like Namjoon-ssi has completely lost interest in Chungha-ssi. In my opinion, it's not that he lost interest, it's just that he's finding out new things about her that he didn't know previously when he watched her through the screen.
Byulyi: That's possible too. Perhaps he's just a bit not used to it, but still wants to get to know her more anyway. The reason why he let Hoseok-ssi and Chungha-ssi talk alone though... well... perhaps he just didn't like the mood in the living room.
Jieun: True. I found his expression after he returned to his room really interesting though. He told Hoseok-ssi he wanted to bathe before Taehyung-ssi came home, but he just lay in bed, deep in thought. It was a really interesting scene to watch.
Seokjin: So... ultimately... Chungha-ssi?
The panelists all nodded in agreement.
Seokjin: Alright then. Now comes the hardest person to guess tonight. I think our opinions are pretty divided on Chungha-ssi, aren't they?
The panelists sighed at the mention of Chungha's name.

Seokjin: Okay, so- I think we're all pretty divided

Seokjin: Okay, so- I think we're all pretty divided. Shall we take a vote? Who thinks Chungha-ssi messaged Namjoon-ssi that night, for the very first time?
Byulyi and Jieun raised up their hands.
Seokjin: So the rest of you think she chose Hoseok-ssi?
Yoojung frowned as she shook her head.
Yoojung: I think she didn't choose Namjoon-oppa, but I'm not saying she chose Hoseok-oppa.
Jimin frowned.
Jimin: Huh? Who do you think she would have chosen then?
Yoojung shrugged.
Yoojung: I can't say for sure. But I think she must have been really confused about Hoseok-oppa and Namjoon-oppa that night. Perhaps she just gave up her vote to someone else.
Jieun furrowed her eyebrows.
Jieun: Eh? I don't think Chungha-ssi is that complicated of a person. In my opinion, she would have chosen either of them.
Yoojung laughed and shrugged.
Yoojung: I don't know. Anyway, that's just what I think! So you can count my vote as not voting Namjoon-oppa anyway.
Seokjin: So... that's a 3-2? With more people voting for an "X"?
Byulyi frowned.
Byulyi: What about you though, Jin? Everyone voted except you.
Seokjin: Ah... if I vote... the result won't change... I think Chungha-ssi would have voted Hoseok-ssi too.
Jieun frowned.