E5P10: The First Message

[Heart Signal Panel]

Narrator: Participants must send an anonymous text message to the Signal Messenger addressed to the person they are most interested in at the moment. The messages will then be sent out to their respective recipients through the Signal Messenger. As such, the recipients will have no idea who sent the messages to them. Today, you will be answering the question individually. From now, please guess the eight residents' love lines based on their heart signals.
Yoojung: No...! What is this? I couldn't even register 20% of what happened in the last 5 minutes of the clip.
Jimin frowned.
Jimin: Wait, what actually happened? So much actually happened this whole episode I don't even know where to begin.
Jungkook: Today didn't have any official dates, so I thought there won't be much happening but I was so wrong. What even happened when Taehyung-ssi came back? The conversation the two of them had was so... eventful.
Seokjin pursed his lips, thinking for a while.

Seokjin: What I think is

Seokjin: What I think is... Jisoo-ssi wasn't even waiting up for Jennie-ssi. In the first place, she wasn't even upset with Jennie-ssi about not telling her anything. In my opinion, I think she was upset that Taehyung-ssi ans Jennie-ssi went on a date together, until so late.
Byulyi raised her eyebrows.
Byulyi: Wait, if that's what you think, then you think Jisoo-ssi is jealous of Jennie-ssi?
Seokjin hesitated.
Seokjin: Essentially... yes.
Jungkook: Really?
Jieun: Honestly, that's the way I saw it too. That's the only way we can explain Jisoo-ssi's behaviour. I feel like it's not so common for someone like Jisoo-ssi to be so picky about her friends' behaviour. Based on my analysis, she's not the type who will get upset over such small things. But if what Seokjin-oppa said is right... if she's jealous, it'd explain so many things she did. The way she stormed off at the end too.
Yoojung: Well, she didn't exactly storm off. It's just that was chatting rather nicely with Taehyung-oppa but once she heard that Jennie-ssi went with them, her face did change quite immediately.
Jimin: Ah! How are we supposed to guess this week?
Seokjin let out a deep sigh.
Seokjin: Okay! Instead of complaining, shall we begin?
Seokjin handed out the mini boards on the table in front of him.
Seokjin: We'll all just draw the arrows ourselves, no discussion, and see who gets it correct, how's that?
Jungkook gasped.
Jungkook: No discussion?
Seokjin: Let's challenge ourselves today - no discussion!
Jungkook begrudgingly agreed as he took a board from Seokjin. The studio fell silent for a while, as the panelists started working on drawing in their love lines immediately, pausing now and then to frown, rub off certain arrows and draw another one, or sigh and scratch their temples in frustration. But after 15 whole minutes, all of them were finally done, and it was time to show each other their answers.
Seokjin: Okay, from now onwards, no changing your answers, okay? On the count of 3 - 1... 2... 3!
The panelists flipped over their boards. Jungkook burst into laughter.
Jungkook: Wah... actually it isn't too different.
Jimin burst into laughter as his eyes fell on Jungkook's board.