E8P8: An Invitation

[MAMA, Heart Signal Day 13]

Taehyung wandered around, passing by door after door, heading in the direction of BLACKPINK's dressing room.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jimin: Wait a minute!
Jimin jumped up from his seat.
Jimin: Taehyung thought Namjoon-ssi went to look for Jisoo-ssi at their dressing room that's why he's heading there right now... but it turns out Namjoon-ssi wasn't there so basically, Taehyung will be there with the four of them all alone...
Jungkook laughed nervously.

Jungkook: That's gonna be hella awkward

Jimin: Right? Especially the three-way Taehyung-Jisoo-Jennie situation... Ah... I can't bear to watch...

[MAMA, Heart Signal Day 13]

Taehyung arrived outside BLACKPINK's dressing room, where voices and laughter could be heard from outside. Taehyung took a deep breath, lifted his fist and knocked on the door. Shortly after, he pushed the door open.
Jennie: BLINK! Did you see us performing earlier? What did you think of it?
Jennie was holding a selfie stick, with her phone on it. Chaeyoung leaned forward and squinted into the screen.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Yoojung: Omo- Omo- He's interrupting their VLive-

[MAMA, Heart Signal Day 13]
{OST: "Scar" by Kim Yeonji}

Chaeyoung: Oh-! Someone said they loved your solo stage earlier!
Jennie smiled as she bowed.
Jennie: Thank you-
Jennie caught sight of Taehyung standing by the door and her smile faded. The other girls looked in the direction Jennie was gazing towards and they all froze up instantly. But Jisoo was quick on her toes.
Jisoo: BLINK! Thank you so much for the Bonsang we received! We really couldn't have done it without you! Lisa-ya, you have anymore to say?
Lisa: Oh! Um-
Lisa bit her lower lip nervously.
Lisa: I just wanted to wish all our BLINKs a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We hope that in 2020, our dear BLINKs will be able to succeed in everything they do as well.
Jisoo smiled as she took the selfie stick from Jennie's hands.
Jisoo: That's right! BLINK, we love you! We have something important to attend to now, so we'll see you soon! Annyeong!
Jisoo turned the camera for the rest of the members to wave goodbye to the camera. Then she reached out an index finger and ended the VLive with a smile. Once she made sure the live broadcast had ended, she got to her feet.