E5P8: Read The Room

[Signal House, Heart Signal Day 5]
{OST: "Winter Bear" by V}

Jisoo: So... how was it, huh?
Jisoo teased Chungha, smiling cheekily.
Jisoo: You guys must have talked a lot.
Chungha shrugged nonchalantly, trying hard not to smile.
Chungha: Well, you know- well- not bad-
Jisoo laughed.
Jisoo: Look at you trying to hide your emotions. Ya, you must have really enjoyed it.
Chungha grinned.

Chungha: Well, it was not bad, I guess

Jisoo let out a squeal and Chungha burst into laughter.
Chungha: Unnie, if anyone saw us, they'd think that you were the one who went on the drive.
Jisoo laughed.
Jisoo: You can't blame me, I'm just too happy for you both. That day I went on the first date with Hoseok-oppa... I must say, I think he really likes you.
Chungha raised her eyebrows.
Chungha: What makes you say that?
Jisoo chuckled.
Jisoo: I don't know, just the vibes when I ask him about the girls, I guess.
Chungha pursed her lips as she stared at the floor.
Chungha: I see. But now that you brought the topic up, I'm curious about something.
Jisoo blinked.
Jisoo: Huh? Oh, sure, go ahead.
Chungha: Since you went on a one-on-one date with him, I thought you might know best. Sometimes do you feel like... well, you know...
Chungha hesitated.
Chungha: Well... he flirts with all the girls a little too much?
Jisoo: What?!
Jisoo cracked up.
Jisoo: What makes you say that?
Chungha: Is it not true? Am I wrong about it?
Jisoo tried to calm herself down.

Jisoo: Sure, Hoseok-oppa may be a little extra outgoing and nice to everyone, but he definitely doesn't cross the line in any way

Jisoo: Sure, Hoseok-oppa may be a little extra outgoing and nice to everyone, but he definitely doesn't cross the line in any way. In my opinion, he only does that with you?
Chungha frowned.
Chungha: Really? Because this morning I saw him sitting really close to Jennie and she winked at him before leaving too... I don't know if I'm being sensitive or...
Jisoo laughed.
Jisoo: I think Hoseok-oppa definitely has feelings for you, unnie.
Chungha: Well, I'm not too sure...
Jisoo shrugged as she lay back down comfortably.
Jisoo: That's up to you, Chungha-ya. If you really think Hoseok-oppa says the same things he says to you to the rest of us in private, you're gravely wrong.
Chungha pursed her lips, staring at the ceiling, deep in thought.