E8P7: The Bouquet Of Flowers

[MAMA, Heart Signal Day 13]
{OST: "Star (Little Prince)
by Loco & U Seungeun}

Yoongi glanced at Soyeon, who wasn't looking at him - probably, on purpose.

Yoongi: I see

Yoongi: I see.
Silence fell over the corridor as the girls ran out of things to say. And of course, Yuqi, the mood-maker, tried to salvage the situation.
Yuqi: Omo! Will you look at the time!
Minnie knew exactly what she was up to at one glance.
Minnie: Omo! It's 11pm already! I'm so sleepy, guys! Shall we go home now?
All the girls, at this point, seemed to catch on. Well, except for Shuhua.
Shuhua: Hm? No, I'm not tired though? I wanna stay with Soyeon-unnie for a while longer.
Soojin laughed awkwardly, glancing in Soyeon's direction.
Soojin: Shuhua-ya, didn't you say you were hungry earlier? Let unnie go buy you some chicken skewers, how about that?
Shuhua's eyes lit up.
Shuhua: Okay! Call! Soojin-unnie is indeed the best.
Soojin hooped her arm around Shuhua's and began dragging her away. Shuhua frowned and turned to look back at Soyeon.
Shuhua: But Soyeon-unnie-
But the rest of the girls had already waved their silent goodbye to Soyeon and followed after Soojin and Shuhua, who still looked pretty confused when the rest of her members covered her mouth and dragged her away.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists laughed.
Yoojung: Shuhua-ssi must be the maknae.
Jimin: She is.
Yoojung giggled.
Yoojung: She's so adorable.
Jieun: I second that.

[MAMA, Heart Signal Day 13]

Finally, it was left with just Soyeon and Yoongi in the corridor.
Soyeon: So... what are you doing here?
Yoongi: Hm?
Yoongi bit his lower lip.
Yoongi: Mm, to come watch you guys, of course.
Soyeon pursed her lips and nodded.
Soyeon: Ah, I see. How did you come backstage though?
Yoongi touched his hair nervously.