E7P12: Old Married Couple

[Andong Jjimdak, Heart Signal Day 11]
{OST: "The Lonely Bloom Stands Alone" by HYNN}

There were long uncomfortable pauses between the two as they sat at the table.
Soyeon: So... you're unsure whether you're catching feelings or not.
Yoongi pursed his lips.
Yoongi: I shouldn't be. I didn't come here for that purpose.
Soyeon: But it's happening, so you're confused and scared.
Yoongi hesitated for a while then nodded slowly.
Yoongi: I'm not sure if these are true feelings or it's just a rebound, because that person has so much more in common with me as compared to Suran and well... she has been supporting me so much all this while. I haven't felt this happy in a while, and it's all thanks to her that I'm feeling these emotions all over again.
Soyeon hesitated.

Soyeon: So you're telling me you're having all these so-called feelings towards her

Soyeon: So you're telling me you're having all these so-called feelings towards her... but she might actually just be your rebound.
Yoongi watched Soyeon carefully.
Yoongi: Essentially... yeah. That's what I'm afraid of.
Soyeon bit her lower lip.
Soyeon: What if the person doesn't mind being your rebound and helping you heal?
Yoongi shook his head without hesitation.
Yoongi: I'll never let that happen. It's unfair towards her. And towards Suran. We haven't even talked ever since she came back to Korea a few days ago.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists gasped.
Jimin: Suran-noona is back in Korea?
Yoojung: Apparently so?
Jieun: What? I don't get it - why didn't she tell us?
Seokjin: They've been keeping a really low profile and not contacting us much because of their problems... Ah, I'm kind of upset with Suran-noona. Why did she have to do this?

[Andong Jjimdak, Heart Signal Day 11]

Soyeon's eyes widened slightly.
Soyeon: So... she's back. That's why she has been contacting you.
Yoongi nodded slowly.
Soyeon: Then shouldn't you be answering her phone calls? Running away from the problem isn't going to solve it, oppa.
Yoongi pursed his lips.