E12P1: A Weak Heart

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jungkook: The most interesting, suspenseful game! The guessing game of romantic attraction, "Heart Signal". The six love forecasters with razor sharp instincts are here!
The panelists cheered loudly.

Seokjin: Ya- last week's episode was so fun

Jieun: I agree. All my friends were going crazy about how interesting it was!
Byulyi: First, there was the eventful and romantic dates between our ChungHope and VSoo couples... ah... so many of my friends were going crazy over that.
Jimin raised his hand.
Jimin: Ah! Ah! I saw something interesting.
Jieun: What is it?
Jimin grinned.
Jimin: You know the girls who were suspecting Taehyung-ie and Jisoo-ssi at Lotte World, they left a whole bunch of comments on the Heart Signal Naver article last week.
Yoojung laughed.
Yoojung: Yeah, Jimin-oppa showed it to me... it was hilarious.
Jungkook: What did they say?
Yoojung: Something about them missing out on the biggest opportunity in their life... even the EXO-L said they should have at least shook his hand-
Byulyi: LOL... I'm sure they really regret it. But I appreciate the fact that they didn't stalk them like crazy just to see if it was actually them. That would be and infringement of privacy.
Seokjin nodded in agreement.
Seokjin: The girl who asked Hoseok-ssi and Chungha-ssi for their signatures as well... I really appreciate it when fans respect celebrities. Even as a non-celebrity myself, after Heart Signal X S1, I had so many people recognising me on the streets, and I really like it when they just come up to me and say hi before going along with their day. It's scary sometimes when some fans follow you to where you're headed.
Jungkook: Agree. What else did we have last week? Let me see... ah! The clash between Namjoon-ssi and Yoongi-ssi... wow, that's another highlight.
Jieun: Daebak- a lot of people were talking about the date from last week, but actually most people were concentrated on the explosion of charisma between the two men fighting for Jeon Soyeon-ssi.
Yoojung: The scene of them glaring at each other across the table, comparing who liked her more, who she liked more and who did more for her... and then the next morning, Yoongi-oppa refusing to drink Namjoon-oppa's coffee and then pouring away his tea too... that was so scary.
Byulyi: I actually wonder if those two made up after the show.