E11P5: Violent Denial

[Ikseondong, Heart Signal Day 18]
{OST: "everythingoes" by RM}

Hoseok and Chungha kept walking.

Hoseok: So

Hoseok: So... you know how we've talked a lot throughout our stay here?
Chungha: Mmhmm.
Hoseok: But I'be observed that it has always been about love and interests and hobbies... but we never really spoke much about our family. I told you about my noona, but you've never really told me about your family.
Chungha: Oh... right.
Chungha chuckled softly.
Chungha: Well... I guess that's because I'm used to keeping them out of public attention. But... they really mean a lot to me.
Hoseok: Oh... I get that. My sister has her own blogshop, but other than her, my mom and dad don't like too much public attention either. But they mean a lot to me too.
Chungha nodded.
Chungha: Well... I recently paid off my family's debt and I'm really happy about that, because now my parents have so much less to carry on their shoulders.
Hoseok smiled a little.
Hoseok: That's... that's really filial of you.
Chungha: That's the least I could do. They were the ones who raised me up to become who I am after all. I'm so grateful.
Hoseok: I have another question though?
Chungha turned to look at Hoseok.
Chungha: Hm? What is it?
Hoseok: What do you think of me?

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists screamed.
Seokjin: Ya! That's only what you ask someone when you're already at that "some" stage.
Byulyi: Aren't they at that stage already though? That so-called "some" stage?
Seokjin: Well, that's true... but in this case, they're kinda in a weird circumstance so it's a little weird to ask such a question, don't you think?

[Ikseondong, Heart Signal Day 18]

Chungha's eyes widened in surprise.
Chungha: Suddenly?
Hoseok nodded.
Chungha: Well...
Chungha laughed nervously.