E4P10: The Real Me, The Real You

[Alver Coffee, Heart Signal Day 4]
{OST: "Dusk Till Dawn - Radio Edit"
by ZAYN & Sia}

Soyeon laughed, evidently taken aback by Yoongi's sudden question.
Soyeon: You...?
Yoongi sipped at his drink nonchalantly.
Yoongi: Yeah, me. Why did you skip me?
Soyeon laughed.
Soyeon: Hm... well, that's because you're out of the picture.
Yoongi: I'm curious though, what you thought of me this whole time.
Soyeon frowned, sticking out her tongue a little as she thought hard about Yoongi's question.

[Heart Signal Panel]

Jieun: This is interesting.
Byulyi: I wonder how she'll answer him.

[Alver Coffee, Heart Signal Day 4]

Soyeon: Mm... You... well...
Soyeon scratched her chin, smiling a little.
Soyeon: I guess... on first glance, I thought you were really cool. On the first day, I was so nervous to see you I thought I was gonna die.
Yoongi laughed.
Yoongi: Don't exaggerate... but go on.
Soyeon: I'm not exaggerating! Seriously, I'm such a huge fan of yours. But after what you said, I gotta say, I hated you a little.
Yoongi nodded.
Soyeon: Mm... I hated that you treated me like that. I hated that you weren't the person I made you out to be. I was disappointed, frankly.
Yoongi: Go on.
Soyeon: But after I thought about it, I realised that I could be overlooking something. I realised that instead of the person you were when you snapped at me, the person I knew you were was more like the real you.
Yoongi pursed his lips.
Yoongi: How do you know the snappy me... wasn't the real me?
Soyeon shrugged.
Soyeon: Gut feeling, I guess. Because I trust you, because I know you.
Yoongi smiled a little.
Soyeon: So I was curious, I began thinking about what could have made you react that way. And that's why we're here!
Yoongi nodded slowly, as he gently bit his lower lips.
Yoongi: So... now that you understand what happened, do you still hate me? Did your impression of me... improve a little.
Soyeon smiled.
Soyeon: My impression of you... it was always good.