E7P3: Destiny

[Taxi, Heart Signal Day 11]
{OST: "The Days" by Avicii}

Jisoo's eyes widened.
Jisoo: Say what?!
Namjoon covered his mouth as he laughed.
Namjoon: Yeah, that's why I was pretty surprised to see her when we first moved on.
Jisoo: Wait a second- didn't you guys go out together for your first date?
Namjoon nodded.
Namjoon: But I guess... after that date, I kind of realised that having someone as your ideal type didn't mean that in real life, we'd actually get along perfectly.
Jisoo frowned.
Jisoo: Your date didn't go well? I heard that it went pretty well though.
Namjoon shrugged.
Namjoon: I mean, it did go well, don't get me wrong. Our personalities went together perfectly, but somehow... I don't know, I just didn't feel quite into it.
Jisoo nodded.

Jisoo: Ah, I kinda get it

Namjoon laughed.
Namjoon: Yeah.
Jisoo: Well... then... what about Soyeon? Our maknae.
Namjoon laughed.
Namjoon: Oh, right. Soyeon is our maknae, isn't she? Well...
Namjoon thought for a while.
Namjoon: Personally, I feel like I do get along the best with her out of everyone. We're pretty similar in many aspects.
Jisoo nodded.
Jisoo: I do see that. Both of y'all are leaders, and rappers, and producers, and-
Namjoon laughed as he nodded.
Namjoon: There are many similarities, aren't there? I was pretty surprised myself.
Jisoo nodded.
Jisoo: I guess that's why y'all are close.
Namjoon nodded slowly.
Namjoon: She's the one I'm closest to amongst the girls, I have to say. Someone I can tell anything to.
Jisoo smiled.
Jisoo: Then... what about me?
Namjoon laughed.
Namjoon: I guess... you're the one I was the most curious about, which is why I was really happy when you asked me out. I wanted to get to know kore about you, especially since I haven't really had the opportunity to, I guess.
Jisoo laughed and nodded.
Jisoo: Let's have fun together today, then.
Namjoon sighed.

Namjoon: So you're still not gonna tell me where we're going?Jisoo shook her head and grinned

Jisoo shook her head and grinned.
Jisoo: You'll know once we're there.