E9P5: Couple

[No Escape, Heart Signal Day 14]
{OST: "Dance Monkey" by Tones and I}

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jisoo weren't doing too well. Well, Namjoon mostly, who's knees were barely holding him upright.
Namjoon: Jisoo-ya, let's just give up here. I don't think I can make it.
Jisoo shook her head as she dragged Namjoon on.
Jisoo: We made it through fifty minutes, oppa. We only have ten more minutes left, how can you give up right now? Come on, we can do it.
Namjoon dragged himself along.
Namjoon: I can't...
Jisoo: Look, another clue!
Namjoon: Huh?
Jisoo: Oh, oops- it was just the same one we found earlier, haha.
Namjoon physically fell to the ground.
Namjoon: Okay, it's time to give up now.
Jisoo: There's a spider behind you.
Namjoon screamed as he jumped to his feet. Jisoo burst into laughter.
Jisoo: Oppa, you should be glad you came here with me and not Soyeon-ie.
Namjoon shook his head weakly.
Namjoon: I don't have time for that right now, Jisoo-ya. Let's get this over and done with.
Jisoo sniggered softly.

[Heart Signal Panel]

The panelists could not stop laughing.
Yoojung: His energy is all zapped up...

[No Escape, Heart Signal Day 14]

Taehyung and Jennie were almost there. Taehyung shone the torch on the metal bars of the prison cell.
Taehyung: Woah! Do you see it? The marks on the bars are identical to those on the photo frames aren't they?
Jennie nodded excitedly.
Jennie: I'll go to the other room and read out the order of pattern, you can try to do something with the bars. Perhaps twisting or pulling them would do the trick.
Taehyung nodded
Taehyung: Oh, wait- let me memorise the order first. You'll need the torch. Two vertical lines, circle, three dots, square, three circles, five triangles. Okay, got it.
Jennie bolted off to the other room with the flashlight.
Jennie: There's two vertical lines, five circles-
Taehyung frowned.
Taehyung: Hold on, it isn't the same.
Jennie: What's the difference?
Taehyung: The number is different.
Jennie: Oh! Oppa, you memorised the bars, didn't you? Come over here and take a look.
Taehyung joined Jennie in the other room.
Taehyung: The shapes were in the exact same order - line, circle, dots, square, circle, triangle. But the number is different.
Jennie's eyes lit up.
Jennie: Shall we add it up?
Taehyung nodded immediately.